Has anyone created a MIDI controller layout for iOS or Android app? MIDIDesignerPRO etc..

• As per the title. Wondering if anyone has created a template already mostly for browsing between rigs?

Use case. Sometimes I sit far with my guitar far from the Kemper and Remote and I would like to chance Rigs or Performances with my mobile phone. Yes, I can be that lazy and coming from using Line 6 Amplifi, I kind of missing that functionality.

I do not expect Kemper creating a dedicated App if they have not done so for the PC but I know there are mobile Apps that allow you to create custom controller layouts.

• Not that I'm personally aware of.

While it might be time consuming, I don't imagine it would be difficult to make this with TouchOSC and Osculator. You would need a mac with a midi interface, and of course, an android tablet and the software...

The midi implementation is SO amazingly well documented and complete I'm sure it's feasible.

KPA Unpowered Rack, Kemper Remote, Headrush FRFR108s, BC Rich Mockingbird(s), and a nasty attitude.

• How far away are you sitting? The remote has a pretty long cable can you not just move the remote to where you are sitting but leave the Kemper where it is?

If you are able to hook up to a computer/laptop then RigManager will do what you need but there isn’t a laptop version.

Others, including Burkhard have reported that they use wireless midi to control pr Gram changes from ipad apps like Setlist Helper etc. Maybe one of them can chime in.

• Others, including Burkhard have reported that they use wireless midi to control pr Gram changes from ipad apps like Setlist Helper etc. Maybe one of them can chime in.

This is exactly it. I have Wireless MIDI devices (QuiccoSound mi.1 and CME Widi Bud) so My idea is to do things wirelessly, I hate cables so bad.

Call me whatever, but I have a very tidy setup in my Musical corner and moving the Remote to where I can be sometimes is a bit of hassle and sometimes I do not even plan for it, so..

Yeah, I guess I can program my own template, I was just wondering if somebody else has done it already and perhaps would not mind sharing.

• I have an mi.1 and have an app called BandHelper on my iPad. You can create custom layouts in its interface (say per song for example) and add MIDI control buttons to recall anything you want. I can select patches on the Kemper just by calling up the correct song in BandHelper now and even switch settings part way through a song for solos etc. Only really any good for home use as you have to touch the buttons on the iPad but I’m hoping to go one step further and get it working with the Midi from my GigRig G2 so that I can go back to my normal pedalboard for live shows instead of the Remote as I miss some of my favourite pedals. So essentially the iPad will become the translator between the G2 and the Kemper.

• I have an mi.1 and have an app called BandHelper on my iPad. You can create custom layouts in its interface (say per song for example) and add MIDI control buttons to recall anything you want. I can select patches on the Kemper just by calling up the correct song in BandHelper now and even switch settings part way through a song for solos etc. Only really any good for home use as you have to touch the buttons on the iPad but I’m hoping to go one step further and get it working with the Midi from my GigRig G2 so that I can go back to my normal pedalboard for live shows instead of the Remote as I miss some of my favourite pedals. So essentially the iPad will become the translator between the G2 and the Kemper.

Why do you need the iPad to do the translation? You could use a USB host device with the CME Widi Bud that connects with the mi.1 to your Kemper instead of using the iPad for this effect. IDK to me it seems more pro set up this way.

I am gonna checkout the BandHelper App.