Performance Mode Glitches - Anyone else have this problem?

• Hey everyone!

I thought I must be crazy but it's happened enough times on this tour that I know I'm not making it up - SOMETIMES, my performance rigs don't have the proper effects blocks turned on!

For examples, every once in a while, my "Lead" tone (position 5 on the remote) will load up with the delay module grey'd out, rather than engaged. Next gig, back to normal.... Anyone had this issue before?

NOTE: Once it has been turned on and the tone has turned on with a bypassed module (that should be on) it stays that way when changing rigs. It takes a reboot to sort it out.

Not a huge issue, but would be killer if it didn't happen!

Might be an Operating System version issue?

Cheers everyone!

• I found that the Kemper will start up in the same condition in which I shut it down. For example, I have a heavy rhythm rig that has no effects other than Reverb on it. However, if I hit my "detune" fx button and then shut the Kemper down while the detune effect is active, the next time I turn my Kemper on, it'll come up with the rig saved with the detune effect on. So now, I just make sure that before I shut my Kemper down, I switch to a different performance.

• The last profile or slot and it’s state is saved in the edit buffer when power cycling the Kemper, meaning if you tweak a profile without actually hitting store before shutting down, the Kemper will remember at the next start up and the tweaked profile will be automatically loaded. You have to switch profiles or slots to recall the actual stored version, otherwise you’ll still be playing the edited one.