Morgan AC20 profile uploaded

• I like this profile as well a lot! Great work.

Just one question. With the Default settings it seems to be pretty loud. As I once read, the profiles should more or less be used at the same level (12 o'clock). When I do so, this profile is way louder than others I use. Please don't misunderstand me, this ain't an issue, I play this profile anyway. Just wondering, whether I make any mistake.

• I like this profile as well a lot! Great work.

Just one question. With the Default settings it seems to be pretty loud. As I once read, the profiles should more or less be used at the same level (12 o'clock). When I do so, this profile is way louder than others I use. Please don't misunderstand me, this ain't an issue, I play this profile anyway. Just wondering, whether I make any mistake.

:) Sorry, it's only loud because I wasn't really paying attention to the volume setting. I'll see about bringing down the volume in my next update.

Thanks for the feedback!

• :) Sorry, it's only loud because I wasn't really paying attention to the volume setting. I'll see about bringing down the volume in my next update.

Thanks for the feedback!

I don't know if you are allowed to do that. Once you create a classic, you are required to leave it alone! ;)

• I don't know if you are allowed to do that. Once you create a classic, you are required to leave it alone! ;)

Unfortunately, it's been a long time since rmpacheco was active here.
    I hope he will be back some time and bring on some more profiles of the Morgan though I'm pretty sure he found the exact sweet spot with his classic profile

• Legend ......simple the best profile ever .....and nobody knows how he did it ... X( :D

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• Just updated my Rig Manager and when I saw the added "Number of votes" I immediately sorted by this new column ... and I was VERY surprised that the magic Morgan AC20 didn't appear on the top of the list. =O After searching for Morgan I noticed that this profile/rig has only 2 votes, after 2.5 years of its existance and after getting so much praise here on the forums (me included). That's REALLY sad ... and today is the day I just had to dig out this old thread to change this. :)
    I'll add my vote now, but I wish it was easier, e.g. voting directly in the Rig Manager.

Cheers
    Martin

PS: And after going to the Rig Exchange to vote for this magic, classic profile I notice that it has 45 votes there!? Maybe some bug in Rig Manager? =O

• Just updated my Rig Manager and when I saw the added "Number of votes" I immediately sorted by this new column ... and I was VERY surprised that the magic Morgan AC20 didn't appear on the top of the list. =O After searching for Morgan I noticed that this profile/rig has only 2 votes, after 2.5 years of its existance and after getting so much praise here on the forums (me included). That's REALLY sad ... and today is the day I just had to dig out this old thread to change this. :)
    I'll add my vote now, but I wish it was easier, e.g. voting directly in the Rig Manager.

Cheers
    Martin

PS: And after going to the Rig Exchange to vote for this magic, classic profile I notice that it has 45 votes there!? Maybe some bug in Rig Manager? =O

Yeah, that's weird.
    I could vote 5 stars for this profile every day.
    :)