Got my remote. Couple of questions.

• The remote is better than I remembered it from the last 3-4 times I had one =O

Can I program the effects buttons on a global basis? I want to be able to have button III be a solo boost and delay on every performance slot and I would like the IV button to be my octave switch. I have the octave switch programmed per slot; but the solo boost and delay combo I am not sure of. I know you can use an expression pedal configured as a solo boost; but can this same type of configuration be applied to one of the effects switches on the remote?

FWIW; here's my board. Morley exp for wah control, microdesignum for selecting presets on my GR55 and the Boss EV30 to engage guitar synth tones and defeat the normal guitar tone portion of my signal chain.

• I can work around that. If you assign the effects switches to effects on a rig in the browse pool; do these same switch assignments carry over to a performance when you put that rig in a performance slot?

• I don't use performances, but I assume that the rig will go into the performance exactly as it is when you use Browse. Of course, if you edit it after you put it into the performance then it will remain different from what's in Browse mode.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• So I can morph with the rig buttons, but not the effects buttons? And I can morph certain parameters with the rig buttons but can't associate effects on/off states with rig buttons? Um...yeah. Unless I am missing something....

• Plz read the Manual, is short Lecture

and very good explained, after that you got all Answers

Just sit there with KPA Remote and Guitar and Manual

go thru it and try all suggestions, best way to learn the remote

its easy and fast

• Plz read the Manual, is short Lecture

and very good explained, after that you got all Answers

Just sit there with KPA Remote and Guitar and Manual

go thru it and try all suggestions, best way to learn the remote

its easy and fast

I'm reading the manual as I sit here and work with. Things that should be straight forward are sort of, in general, straightforward; but there is still a methodology you have to adapt to. Like unless I am missing something; the effects buttons are only for switching effects on and off. Which, if true; is a waste of buttons in my opinion. Especially compared to switching options on the controllers offered for other devices. All that aside (and if I am wrong in my summation of the effects button capabilities; apologies in advance); I have my rig buttons morphing to solo and effects button 4 engaging my octave on each slot I use for gigging. Seems like a solid solution to what I am trying to do.