Is it Kemper or is it just me? Seeking for ultimate help.

• Try these ..I can't promise you'll like them ..or that they are better than others..you'll see/hear

Bruno Rigs

Thanks for these...some really nice stuff in there. Nice that you pop that "*" in front. It would be cool if the kemper did that will all new ones. Then you can rename them if you want to keep them, or leave the "*" until you decide.

Guitars-Lifeson Axcess Red, Lifeson Axcess Brown, Iced Tea Axcess stop tail, LRP Sig 57
    Amp-Axefx2, KPA, G5, GSP1101, RCF, QSC, Matrix, EHX-Mag44

• Record what you play and then put it up for everyone here to listen to (along with the rig/patch) and that way we can give you good constructive criticism that's not so much stabbing around in the dark.

I recorded some noodling, to let you hear, how it sounds, and if any of you could record on the same patch I could compare.

The profile was stock "UWE JCM C 335" - no changes at all.

Chain was Ibanez PGM301 Dimarzio PAF PRO (bridge position), volume at 90%, Kemper Master Output into Focusrite 6 USB interface, Reaper

UWE JCM C 335 sample (bitrate 256) - here is uncompressed wave zipped.

Thanks for any opinions on this folks.

• sounds good and fine to me!! not sure what you are going for, but that sounds very amp like

• The presets on the Kemper are probably the best in the world against ANY of those emulator/simulator things mentioned and not mentioned too. They certainly dont sound like a real amp as some have said

Certainly don't sound like a real amp ......
    How can I tell this to the dozend pro producer teams that created these profiles?

CK