Perfomance

• Dear guys, I need to cancel 12 performance from kpa. On rig manager the program can’t give me the possibility to cancel them, with the normal option “delate”.

Is there another possibility?

Rigs into the performance are not in the browser kpa because I cancelled them.

I have 7.09 release of my kemper rack and the rig manager 7.09 too on windows 7

Thanks

By

• Unless there is a bug with the latest releases, you can delete them ( I've done it).

I would recommend moving them anyway just in case you need them in future. You just click and drag into a folder..

• you cannot delete any performances in the hardware. If you want to get rid of performances you need to overwrite them with a "blank" one by using the destination parameter in the store menu of the PROFILER in perform mode. Select a "blank" performance and then store it to the destinations of the unwanted performances.

• you cannot delete any performances in the hardware. If you want to get rid of performances you need to overwrite them with a "blank" one by using the destination parameter in the store menu of the PROFILER in perform mode. Select a "blank" performance and then store it to the destinations of the unwanted performances.

Really? I could have sworn I had done it...fair enough!