Random Wah Issues

• For some reason my ME-1 pedal is plugged in and everything is on, but the wah effect isn't making any effect. The stomp is on but nothing is happening. I have a gig tonight. Has this happened to anyone and anyone have any solutions or maybe something I missed?

• There are a few things you need to check.

First is the pedal/cable working OK. Go to the calibration screen and move the pedal. If it is working you will see the bar move across the screen. If not change the cable.

Assuming the pedal is working properly then go to the pedal settings and make sure the pedal type is set to Wah.

If this is OK go into the Wah effect itself and make sure the fiction (I forget the correct field name) is set to On or bypass@heel etc whichever you prefer.

• Also, I gotta ask because I haven't been able to get this down perfectly. What are the differences in the wah between bypass @ stop, bypass @ heel, and bypass @ toe? Because i swear even with a bypass function on, when my wah is activated, it's still effecting the sound. Is this a calibration issue or i need to make the wah volume 0.0? Thanks!

• They are as they sound. bypass@stop = when you stop moving the pedal the wah turns off, byass@heel = when you rock the pedal back to the full heel position the wah switches off. Bypass@toe = the wah turns off when the pedal is fully forward.

If it isn't turning off then it does sound like it might be a calibration issue.

Thanks, I think i got it now. My pedal acts weird sometimes. I had to recalibrate last night but it initially wouldn't read until I unplugged and plugged back in but I couldnt pull the cable all the way out.