Kemper Stage Performances

• All of my performance slots are full and completely empty except for the first slot which is labelled as crunch. When I run my Kemper into rig manager it does not give me the option to delete any of my rigs for some reason. I'd like to download some rigs from mbritt but I can't put them into My Profiler's performances because it is full. Any help would be appreciated!

• Yes, performances are "full" with defaults, and you can't delete them since the first beta version. Anyway, select the first performance, open another window, select in All Rigs or Local Library or Rig Packs etc. the rig you want to have in performance, then drag it to the first slot of your performce. This should make a copy; then optionally give it a new name . Immediateley press the Save button at the profiler.

• if they are completely empty they aren’t full. The Kemper needs to use these empty rigs as placeholders to allow it to recive the rigs you want to copy from RM.

i think the reason you aren’t able to transfer the MBritt profiles is probably because you are trying to copy them as a batch. Unfortunately you need to do them one at a time as ypu need to cooy each performance to a specific slot of your choosing.