High pitched sound when reamping!!

• Hi everyone,

I'm having a weird high pitched sound when trying to reamp. I'm a totally newbie here because I used to use only amp sims.

My equipment:

Kemper

Focusrite Scarlett 2i4

Reaper DAW

I already recorded my dry track using TRS cables. I'm also trying to reamp using TRS cables, because I don't have any S/PDIF.

I have routed my DI sound to my output 2 which is connected to my kemper's return input. Then sent it back from my main out to my Focusrite's input 1. But all I hear is high pitched sound, it sounds like you put the mic in from of the speaker.

Please I need help ;(;(

• Thanks a lot, sir!!! it worked, but if I only panned the track to the left 100%. Is that normal? I only use 1 cable for reamping. I use TS cables btw not RTS, my bad.

• if you are using a stereo track in your DAW you need to use the pan control hard left or hard right to select the correct output when reamping. I usually use SPDIF and record both DI and Stack simultaneously and prefer to record both signals to individual tracks. However, the logic os the same whether using TS or SPDIF. If the DAW track is stereo then the pan knob will affect which output you send to.