Powering the Profiler Stage on a Pedalboard

• I've recently bought into the Kemper family and got a Profiler Stage. Looking to put together a pretty simple board consisting of the Stage, an expression pedal and a wireless unit of some sorts for gigging (most likely something from Line 6).

Does anyone have any recommendations on how to efficiently power this? I could run a 2-gang extension lead and have separate power supplies for the stage and the wireless, but wondering if there's a better (or tidier) way to do this?

Cheers

• I am interested in doing something similar, may have BTPA do a custom board that has a panel with a powercon in hardwired to an IEC for the stage, would also have XLR and 1/4” jacks on the panel that are wired to the stage.....not sure how to power the wireless though, thinking of a pedaltrain Volto? Otherwise could hardwire a pedalpower under the board for the 1 pedal (shure wireless in my case - had the line 6 for a prior board and it suffered from a lot of dropouts at venues). Would be nice though, take board out of case and plug in 1 power cable and then any outputs you want and you are good to go.

https://btpa.com/Rig-Building/Pedalboard-Building/

• I am interested in doing something similar, may have BTPA do a custom board that has a panel with a powercon in hardwired to an IEC for the stage, would also have XLR and 1/4” jacks on the panel that are wired to the stage.....not sure how to power the wireless though, thinking of a pedaltrain Volto? Otherwise could hardwire a pedalpower under the board for the 1 pedal (shure wireless in my case - had the line 6 for a prior board and it suffered from a lot of dropouts at venues). Would be nice though, take board out of case and plug in 1 power cable and then any outputs you want and you are good to go.

https://btpa.com/Rig-Building/Pedalboard-Building/

I did something similar when building my old analog board. It’s easy and cheap and can be made anyway you need it. I also built a little patchbay for inputs and outputs etc.

Male and female IEC connectors can be bought for next to nothing from any electrical supplier. Custom length cables from the KPA etc to a single point on the board can also be made for pennies. Take a single IEC cable go from the board to the wall.

However, remember you are playing with LIVE ELECTRICITY which CAN KILL YOU!!!!

If you aren't sure what you sure doing it is always better to have a local electrician or amp repairman make it for you.

You can’t use your pedal board if you’re dead.