Editing in Performance Mode

• Hi, brand new Stage owner here. I have a question about editing rigs in Performance Mode. It seems that when I load a rig into a slot in Performance Mode and try to make an edit to the rig while still in Performance Mode, I have to export out the current rig to the rig pool and then hit store to store the edit. If I store the edit without exporting it to the rig pool, the E symbol remains lit on the right side of the screen, which according to the manual, means the edit has not been permanently stored. Is this normal?

• Hi DadofaNinja,

Check out this video. All will be explained.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and the Kemper Manual

• Hey there, unfortunately when I hit Store in performance mode it isn't storing correctly. I did it just as he demonstrated in the video and it still shows the edits as temporary. It doesn't save them permanently unless I export out the rig and then hit store. Any ideas on what the issue could be?