Air Chorus Auto Panning?

• I've got a phenomenal sounding profile using the air chorus effect (at MOD), so much so, I hate to touch anything! It's one of the best wide stereo profiles I have ever done, but the sound is panning left to right and back again -like a slow Leslie. It's kind of like the bass strings will shift left and the low strings shift right. I've heard this type of panning before with a DAW chorus plugin using a wide stereo field. The tone is there but the panning is aggravating.

Is there anyway to get rid of the panning effect, or tips to lesson it?

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• That seems to be how the Air Chorus woks so I can’t see any way to stop it without it not being an Air Chorus any more.

“Air Chorus

The Air Chorus is a subtle kind of chorus, as it does not mix the direct sound with the processed signal; instead, it modulates the pitch of the left and right sides of the signal independently from each other. The resulting chorus sound happens in the air between the speakers, where both signals are added together - hence the name. This is how the famous Jazz ChorusTM amplifier works.”

• I'm going to have to figure out something because the tone is just too damn good, but I know that panning effect will screw up a mix.

• I've got a phenomenal sounding profile using the air chorus effect (at MOD), so much so, I hate to touch anything! It's one of the best wide stereo profiles I have ever done, but the sound is panning left to right and back again -like a slow Leslie. It's kind of like the bass strings will shift left and the low strings shift right. I've heard this type of panning before with a DAW chorus plugin using a wide stereo field. The tone is there but the panning is aggravating.

Is there anyway to get rid of the panning effect, or tips to lesson it?

Sounds interesting. Can you add it to the Rig Manager?

• Mono is your friend ;)

No way! :P I love mono for solos though.

I was able to swap out air chorus (in MOD) for a micro pitch then I added vintage chorus to (stomp B). I've got pretty darn close to my tone in my OP but I lost some stereo field. I might be able to get a tad bit closer dialing in a small amount of Delay Widener.

I can easily duplicate my original tone without the panning effect but I have to use DAW plugins to do it. I'd much rather let Kemper do it all for true "plug n play" operation. I'm soooo close!

• Sounds interesting. Can you add it to the Rig Manager?

It's a Guido Bungenstock profile that I heavily modded. Rig Manager rules won't allow me to upload it. But I can "pass it on". I'm waiting on Kemper to let me know how to do that . ?(