Kemper Powered Rack with add on amplifier to run stereo monitors (SOLVED)

• I have an opportunity to get a powered KPA rack.

I need to run stereo on stage.

Can I run one monitor from the powered KPA (perhaps left) and run another output (perhaps right) to my external amp for my second stereo speaker?

If so, what output do I use for my right side? And, what other settings to I need to make to make it all work?

• The main outs on the Kemper are Left and Right. The powered output is mono only. And you have Monitor Output (mono) and Direct Out (mono).

The easy way to do it --> run Main Outs to left and right FOH, and use a Kabinet (200 watts) for a monitor or stage cab.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Thank you Bayou,

I am not that concerned with running stereo to FOH.

But I want stereo for my stage monitors because I enjoy a wide sound even though the audience will not get the effect.

So, to restate....

If I take the output of the powered rack and go to Kabinet left, that will be for one side of my stage monitors. I want to use a Powerstage amp and another Kabinet for my right side stereo stage monitor.

Is this possible? And, how would I hook that up to take advantage of the built in KPA stereo effects?

• The Monitor Out can be switched to master left (or other parts of signal chain), and the Direct out can be switched to master right. I'm not sure what side the power amp switches to (L or R) when hooking up stereo cabs.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Hi, KellyMidiMurphy,

In the Output section Page [1/1]

The third soft button above the display lets you select Monitor Stereo.

Continue to use the Speaker Output for one side and DIRECT OUTPUT to your third-party amp for the other side.

Here are some excerpts from ? Kemper Main Manual 7.5 English