Wha pedal toe off range setting.

• The pedal autocalibrates if it detects a larger range so the penny idea is not likely to work unfortunately.

I was discouraged by this so I didn't try my penny idea but I was wondering, if the controller "autocalibrates" what would be the need to calibrate it in the first place, you could just throw it in there and let it autocalibrate when it senses the range right?

• I was discouraged by this so I didn't try my penny idea but I was wondering, if the controller "autocalibrates" what would be the need to calibrate it in the first place, you could just throw it in there and let it autocalibrate when it senses the range right?

Not quite :). It doesn't know if you are using the full range before you have shown it. IOW how should it interpret 0 to 20% range to begin with?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• "Fun" fact: if the pedal is only able to cover 0-90% resistance wise and calibrate it at such, you ruin this if you unplug it while the profiler is on, because it briefly sees a full short circuit as the plug moves out.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

Edited once, last by musicmad ().

• When I get home I may go against the odds and try it anyway... What have I got to loose and it will only take a minute of my time I guess. As I have wrote, I can make it work acceptably but I have had a few misfires..... Increasing the upper or lower "off" range would be the solution for me.

• Best of luck :)

• After re-calibrating the pedal, I found it to work pretty well, I couldn't get it to easily malfunction. The range of "off " seemed acceptable although it might be nice if the off range was adjustable, I was going back and forth quickly, and I couldn't complain and actually was surprised how well it was working. The fade time seemed just right. It's very smooth going out.

• After re-calibrating the pedal, I found it to work pretty well, I couldn't get it to easily malfunction. The range of "off " seemed acceptable although it might be nice if the off range was adjustable, I was going back and forth quickly, and I couldn't complain and actually was surprised how well it was working. The fade time seemed just right. It's very smooth going out.

That's good news! I was using a Behringer FC600 pedal for volume for awhile and it wouldn't stay calibrated. I have switched to the Mission Pedal and I haven't had that problem since.

“I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.”

Dave Lee Roth of Van Halen - 1979

• That's good news! I was using a Behringer FC600 pedal for volume for awhile and it wouldn't stay calibrated. I have switched to the Mission Pedal and I haven't had that problem since.

I think maybe using it a while might have changed it a bit mechanically, and calibrating it again got it back to where it should be.

• Also see this thread about calibration. Especially the posts with videos:

Expression pedal calibration - how is it supposed to work

The manual is not entirely clear about how it works.

• One of my biggest Kemper annoyances is the lack of a 'margin' adjustment for activation of the wah pedal - either end. As others have pointed out, the Mission pedals have much tighter mechanical tolerances and don't need this. But if you try to convert an inexpensive used CryBaby you'll find it turns on from stage vibration or even staring at it too hard. This can easily be dealt with in the same way Line 6 does: Let the user define the width of the off-band.

• One of my biggest Kemper annoyances is the lack of a 'margin' adjustment for activation of the wah pedal - either end. As others have pointed out, the Mission pedals have much tighter mechanical tolerances and don't need this. But if you try to convert an inexpensive used CryBaby you'll find it turns on from stage vibration or even staring at it too hard. This can easily be dealt with in the same way Line 6 does: Let the user define the width of the off-band.

If you haven't already, jump in on my "feature requests" post. I'm guessing this might be easy to implement although after calibrating a couple times, Mine works the way I want it to with the built it amount of "off zone".