Kabinet menu greyed out (Solved)

• Hopefully, someone can shed some light on this. I've got a few profiles where I'm getting this...

Figure 1 shows the Imprint Select greyed out and monitor cab not selected.

Figure 2 shows the Imprint Select greyed out but when monitor cab is selected is displays Full Range mode. (although no tick is visible in the checkbox)

Figure 3 shows a profile with everything working ok.

Obviously a bit thick because I can't figure it out. Appreciate any help.

Cheers

• I never seen that before. I thought maybe it was from having the Cab OFF in RM but I just checked and that's not the case. But something must be set to "off". ??

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Quote from Main Manual Page 100

• You probably use Direct PROFILEs in your live set, such as acoustic guitar sounds or bass Rigs. Direct PROFILEs

are indicated by having the cabinet module set to “Empty” and feature a full-range sound. Running a full-range sound through a traditional guitar speaker will sound unpleasant. Therefore, in Speaker Imprint mode (Monitor Cab Off active), when switching to a Direct PROFILE, KEMPER Kone will automatically switch to full-range mode for that Rig. No preparation required!

• For specific situations, e.g. temporarily playing bass guitar through a studio or merged PROFILE of a bass amp, you can enforce full-range mode by selecting “Full-Range“ from the Imprint Select options found within the cabinet module.

• If you are using the KEMPER Acoustic Simulator effect, you are advised to switch off the amplifier and cabinet