Most Important Feature For Which You Guys Are Immediately Waiting?

• Today, in 2012, everything is connected with an USB control-trick (Ipad, Iphone, PC , Imac , web browser, Ifridge, Ishower remote control...)
    but my KPA ???
    Hey Kemper, are you waiting for USB 5 (10Tb/S) to give us an Editor/librarian ?
    Please....

• - Real tone stack behaviour

Cool as this would be, I don't think it will ever happen. It would be a break from the entire design paradigm of the KPA, in that the timbre of an entire signal chain is captured as a set of generalized function parameters. The only things that can change from there are those same parameters (within defined bounds) and pre- and post- DSP.

In order to achieve real interdependent tone stack behavior, you have to start modeling individual components and the interaction between those components, a la Axe FX. And for what you gain in "real amp behavior", you lose profiling (for now anyway) and efficiency per CPU cycle, which (arguably) translates to improved tone in the KPA. (Or at least that's my broad understanding; I don't have a lot of specific information to draw on here.)

I don't mind the way the tone stack functions on the KPA - it may not be very authentic, but it's effective and intuitive. I do, however, sometimes wish that the volume acted more like a real volume knob, e.g. imparting power amp distortion appropriately, as opposed to acting like just another clean master volume. Similarly, the gain knob sometimes throws me in that it will happily push an amp into territory where it sounds nothing at all like the real deal. But better that a control be too flexible, than not flexible enough. :)

• Cool as this would be, I don't think it will ever happen.

I think CK hinted in at least an interview with a web portal that they are considering a "tonestack library" of certain popular amps.. Don't know how they will implement that but I would expect if they do it they do it right. That would mean interdependent tone controls.

I can see this being a problem with amps like Boogies - way too many variables there - but with your usual Fender/Vox/Marshall it should be possible.

• It's stated in this long interview with C. Kemper that they are building up a library with passive tonestacks to give the corresponding tone controls from the original amps. See section 3.
    http://www.guitar-muse.com/kemper-pr...-amp-2949-2949

"The equalizer is another obvious tool to go beyond (the physical
    range of the profiled amplifier). We are building up a library for
    passive tone stacks so every amp can be equipped with the corresponding
    equalizer, even after the profile has been captured. The tone can be
    shaped then as on the original. But you can even choose another passive
    tone stack for your profile, or even a studio equalizer, that goes far
    beyond the boundaries again."

• We eagerly await the SPDIF to be able to send out DI output of guitar as well as the processed kemper tone. All above features would be highly welcomed too, but this one personally is a priority for the workflow that we have here

--
    Beau McKee - Producing Engineer
    @ Frequency Studios
    RECORD - PRODUCE - MIX - MASTER
    Phone: +61 421 938 284

http://www.BeauMcKee.com

• We eagerly await the SPDIF to be able to send out DI output of guitar as well as the processed kemper tone. All above features would be highly welcomed too, but this one personally is a priority for the workflow that we have here

Yup, this is a good one too. I made this same request of Line 6 for quite a while when I was using a Vetta head, but they were never very receptive. It's such an obvious and practical application of the 2 available channels of SPDIF, I'm surprised it hasn't been an option (vs. stereo) on every digital guitar preamp to date.

• What I hope for is a possibility to controll more parameters with the control pedals, not just volume and wah-effects. I would like to control the ammount of echo / reverb, the gain, the middle and so on with the foot controller.
    Best regards Finn

• What I hope for is a possibility to controll more parameters with the control pedals, not just volume and wah-effects. I would like to control the ammount of echo / reverb, the gain, the middle and so on with the foot controller.

+1! :thumbup:

But the expression "Wah Wah" in the SETUP menue page 4/8 is a bit irritating. Already now it can do more than just Wah-Wah. For instance if you choose a "Wah-Pedal-Booster" in a stomp slot this allows you to control the gain with the "Wah Wah" pedal.

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.

• NEEDED:

-PC editor or even usb-keyboard connection possibility
    -OCTAVER stomp!!!
    -More options in delay section, different feedback for both channels etc. and possibility to have mix CC for delay
    -undo/redo finished
    :whistling:

You can do what you want right now, and still get stero out of the Kemper. just plug your guitar into an instrument port on your audio interface, route to the SPDIF on your interface configuration, set input from SPDIF on the KPA and finally arm two tracks in your DAW, one taking input from the SPDIF, the other from the instrument input. You can then also remap through SPDIF using this approach which gives you much more flexibility than just sending both signals through the KPA. Also you get to use your (probably better) converters on your interface.

• My "wishes":

- Control effects parameters (for me espacially Delay Mix) with a midi pedal
    - Octaver / Pitch Shifter effects
    - Muti-Delay (and / or possibility to set a 2nd delay in another stomp / effects position)
    - additional OD / Distortion / Booster stomps

8)