Using Expression Pedal for morphing octave mix

• I am currently using the Transpose function, but during the song I want to also add in a low octave and use the expression pedal to determine the amount of mix for the octave sound. Currently I can use my pedal to turn on/off the octave using the Pedal Pitch: Heel at 0, Toe at -12 - however, this only turns on the octave at the mix I've set.

Instead I'd like to keep the pitch at -12 (maybe using the Chromatic Pitch with Voice 1 at 0, Voice 2 at -12) and use the expression pedal to morph the mix from 0 to 25% - this would provide the illusion of a increased octave sound as I rock the pedal. I've tried to set morphing by rocking the expression pedal and changing the mix %, but it's not working.

I have checked the manuals and various youtube videos, but the ones I have found are only focused on setting up expression pedals for Volume, Wah or Pitch shifting only.

Is this possible and am I just doing it wrong?

• The pedal assignments are global. However parameters and ranges to be morphed are by Rig.

The chapter about expressipon pedals and switches in the Main Manual explains the whole pedal concept in detail.

• I think my issue may be that I already use a switch for morphing (reduce gain, add delay mix) but also want to use the pedal to morph octave mix in the same rig - I bet that I can either use the switch or the pedal for morph, but not both? I'll play with breaking those out into 2 separate rigs and see if that does the trick.