"Picture in a Frame" - New single from "Out of Control" album

• Hi all, I wanted to share my new single "Picture in a Frame" from the my album "Out of Control" , releasing on November 19th.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Pat Mastelotto (King Crimson, XTC etc.) on drums and Tony Levin (King Crimson, Peter Gabriel etc.) on bass

All the guitars are played using a Kemper-Amp Roland JC-120 profile, with some of the Kemper inbuilt effects.

The guitars played are Fender Stratocaster and Telecaster

Let me know what you think!

• Absolute pro stuff! Very cool. And you have absolutely great players with you there, Tony Levin is definitely one of my alltime favorite musicians... I remember so well back my school days when Peter Gabriel's "So" came out. Bam! The bass and the stick both made him sound so unique.

But you're songwriting is very cool as well, same is true for the guitar playing and the production. Top notch :thumbup:8)

• Absolute pro stuff! Very cool. And you have absolutely great players with you there, Tony Levin is definitely one of my alltime favorite musicians... I remember so well back my school days when Peter Gabriel's "So" came out. Bam! The bass and the stick both made him sound so unique.

But you're songwriting is very cool as well, same is true for the guitar playing and the production. Top notch :thumbup:8)

Thanks so much! Tony is absolutely great. I am glad you liked the songwriting and production. I did also the mixing and mastering on this :)

• Very cool, it’s got a big unique sound and fantastic production. Some of the stuff towards the end reminded me a little of some Porcupine Tree/Steven Wilson stuff too which is a good thing!