Moving Looper from Post to Pre Without Remote

• Hi there! I have a basic 2-button footswitch that I have programmed to start/stop the looper. If I try to play over a single loop, the sound becomes distorted and muddy, which I believe is due to the looper being placed in post rather than in the pre section. The Kemper manual says this can be changed in the system settings, but I can't find any directions on where or how to do this. Is the full-blown Kemper remote required, or is there a way I can do this on my Kemper head, or in the Rig Manager? Thank you!

• By setting the Looper Location switch in the respective System Settings page, you can choose the position of the Looper in the signal flow.

Without the Remote - the page needed (12/18 under system) is inactive.

I'm not certain how (or if) you can make this adjustment without a Remote plugged in.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Without the Remote - the page needed (12/18 under system) is inactive.

I'm not certain how (or if) you can make this adjustment without a Remote plugged in.

The soft button is functional even though the screen is otherwise inactive.

SpaceIceCream1987

The button is the right-most square button above the display. It's hard to read. Press the button to toggle the looper location.

When the button is lit - the Looper Loc is Output

When the button is dark - the Looper Loc is Input

• Well that's pretty cool.

And about as clear that you can do that as Mississippi mud after a hurricane.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Thanks for the reply, but I'm still not finding it.

Do you mean this button?

I can only see the option to "Store Snapshot" when I am in the Browser mode. I looked through the system settings and other areas but still couldn't find any option to adjust the looper location.

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious! Any help is appreciated!

• You've got the right button, but you're on the wrong screen. Here's how you get there.

Press the SYSTEM button.

Use the Page keys to navigate to [Page 12/18]

The button is the right-most square button above the display. It's hard to read. Press the button to toggle the looper location.

When the button is lit - the Looper Loc is Output

When the button is dark - the Looper Loc is Input

The first two pictures were taken with Remote connected so you can read the screen.

Without the Remote, this page [12/18] appears disabled and it's hard to read, but the soft button still works.