Nice thread over TGP about preferred KPA profiles

• I find it "puzzling" why KPA owners go over to TGP and start threads when they can start the thread right here.

If you start a Kemper thread at TGP then they conclude you're a fanboy looking to troll for Kemper...or you'll be accused of being affiliated to Kemper...or, you'll have Cliff from Fractal interfering in your thread and using specifically chosen words to attempt to reduce Kemper sales.

• I find it "puzzling" why KPA owners go over to TGP and start threads when they can start the thread right here.

If you start a Kemper thread at TGP then they conclude you're a fanboy looking to troll for Kemper...or you'll be accused of being affiliated to Kemper...or, you'll have Cliff from Fractal interfering in your thread and using specifically chosen words to attempt to reduce Kemper sales.

Lance, I think it's a good thing that Kemper topics are introduced elsewhere. It helps spread the word and creates interest. I'm all for anything that broadens the success of this product! I know that VGuitar Forums has a Kemper thread that has resulted in additional participation here.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I don't doubt what you say, Lance. I don't partake of TGP myself. However, eventually the truth will prevail ... :D

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I'm with Zappledan on this, and my position is the other way round: many, many people have started writing on TGP how much they love their KPA and how natural it sounds. This sort of posts has much more resonance there than it wouild have here on this forum, for sure. Here's the real biasing, in a sense. And the TGP's readers are much more than the readers here.

As for Mr. Chase, I'm not afraid of him. I'm not a member over TGP, but should he (or anyone else) attach me over there (or elsewhere) I'd be no afraid to respond back. My secret trick is: to always ponder what I write, to always say what I think, and to not offend anyone. I'm impregnable 8)

:thumbup:

• I love all the forums. Lots of great people all over the place. Some bad eggs in every basket but it this won't ever change. The typecasting just perpetuates the whole thing though. Since buying my Kemper I've spent much, much less time on TGP and more on here but sharing info on TGP is all good.

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.

• ...or, you'll have Cliff from Fractal interfering in your thread and using specifically chosen words to attempt to reduce Kemper sales.

Just noticed this one, hilarious, laugh of the day for me for sure :D also.. sad but true.

Use your ears, not your mathematical sense.

• I've always wondered what one has to do to become a poster on TGP. It let me make an account a long time ago but I never got approved to actually post. :huh: Not that I really need another outlet for ranting. ^^