Are some rig packs free?

• 1. I’ve never downloaded a rig so not sure where it goes when it downloads and how to get it into rig manager.
    2. I went to « rig packs ». Are some of them free or are they all commercial packs that you pay for.

I actually wanted to download a couple of MBritt rigs that are not on my profiler.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This will help you a lot, mate.

• 1. I’ve never downloaded a rig so not sure where it goes when it downloads and how to get it into rig manager.
    2. I went to « rig packs ». Are some of them free or are they all commercial packs that you pay for.

I actually wanted to download a couple of MBritt rigs that are not on my profiler.

MBritts rigs do cost money but to be fair, they are worth it in my opinion. He does a very nice job of profiling some great amps and even includes some performance settings (most of the time) with them to get you started.

https://mbritt.com/

That being said, you can always download things from the Rig Exchange for free.