Connect Kemper to Engl Power Ball 2

• It’s funny because I just came asking about advice about something new I wanted to tried with my Kemper and my tube amp, then some people jumped into conclusions and assumed a whole bunch of different things based on their lack of understanding towards my personal needs. Kemper is great, but it doesn’t mean you have to stop and limit your creativity with new devices. I’ll keep my Kemper profile, Kemper stage and I’ll keep buying new tube amps and new devices because that’s what I want to do. You if want to go ahead and sell you tube amps and see Kemper a as cult do it. But don’t expect everyone else to make the same poor decisions as you. I came asking about advice for a set up and attenuators, nothing else. Thanks again.

If you ask a question that effectively says " how to connect my digital unit that was created to emulate tube amps into my tube amp" with no context, then expect questions as to why you want to do that. Just to clarify, its also not new, many people on here connect their KPA to their Valve power amp because they prefer the warmth that valve gives.

None of us do know your needs because you didn't explain them.

Now, you could say " just answer my question, don't need your opinions" . None of us know your level of experience etc. and there are a lot of people with very basic questions that are new to Kemper hence when you come onto a forum, expect some comments. No one I think has been nasty or aggressive.

It seems to be an increasing habit that some people will come onto forums ( seen it elsewhere) where someone asks to do something counter intuitive and then reacts when people ask why.

Also, expect a reaction/challenge when you elevate yourself my making comments like "don’t expect everyone else to make the same poor decisions as you." I have never said don't buy tube amps, I only expressed why I don't use mine anymore. Not sure why you think that's a poor decision to limit my creativity but I'll leave that with you.

Hope you get it sorted.

• Honestly a question is just a question and there aren’t wrong or right questions. Also, I don’t think is fair that just because I didn’t express all my needs on a question, you should start making some kind of assumptions and then write that I don’t fully appreciate “the Kemper” or that it would be “ wrong to keep the tube amp”. Now you could have ask a simple question about what I was trying to do instead. Some other people actually answered the question and gave me helpful and constructive advice. In my opinion you kind of went out of your way to seem my question look ridiculous and unnecessary. You mentioned that you had other problems with peoples posts, but I don’t have anything to with that. Finally, I believe the reason why we have the current technology is because people dare to try new experiments and go beyond the limits. I’m sorry you disagree with my decision but I’ll keep doing what I’m doing. Thanks, have a great weekend.

• Honestly a question is just a question and there aren’t wrong or right questions. Also, I don’t think is fair that just because I didn’t express all my needs on a question, you should start making some kind of assumptions and then write that I don’t fully appreciate “the Kemper” or that it would be “ wrong to keep the tube amp”. Now you could have ask a simple question about what I was trying to do instead. Some other people actually answered the question and gave me helpful and constructive advice. In my opinion you kind of went out of your way to seem my question look ridiculous and unnecessary. You mentioned that you had other problems with peoples posts, but I don’t have anything to with that. Finally, I believe the reason why we have the current technology is because people dare to try new experiments and go beyond the limits. I’m sorry you disagree with my decision but I’ll keep doing what I’m doing. Thanks, have a great weekend.

If you haven't please re-read my posts. The only comment you could assume was negative was my Ferrari comment but I stand by that analogy.

You have built up this picture that I think you should sell your amps or that you don't fully appreciate the Kemper etc. I challenged the simple logic of why connect an amp emulator to an amp as I wasn't clear what you are trying to achieve. I am not emotionally invested in what you do but it seems to have become a debate about creativity and resistance to other approaches. Its your set up, your money, your choice.

However, no offence meant.

I think your comments were more derogatory, suggesting lack of creatively or lazyness. I've already responded to that lets leave it.