Performance Best Practices

• The nice thing about using performances is the easy storing of all 5 (e.g. Lead) sounds in another performance, and then tweaking those for a different guitar. Much faster than individual saving, renaming, assigning new midi pc etc in browse mode.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Edited once, last by Kim_Olesen ().

• The nice thing about using performances is the easy storing of all 5 (e.g. Lead) sounds in another performance, and then tweaking those for a different guitar. Much faster than individual saving, renaming, assigning new midi pc etc in browse mode.

Makes sense.

• I finally learned how to create the folders I need. I was trying to make folders where they don't belong. I found the computer icon in RM will let me add folders. Don't laugh, I'm only on day 13 of this journey.

"Faith don't need no second opinion"

• I finally learned how to create the folders I need. I was trying to make folders where they don't belong. I found the computer icon in RM will let me add folders. Don't laugh, I'm only on day 13 of this journey.

No one is laughing. We have all been there, and trust me, the rabbit hole is DEEP.

• Performances is one of those features i didn’t see any use for, for the longest time. But it really is a powerfull feature that can be used for a lot of things. Organising rigs within a song. Grouping sounds together. Easy copy/pasting of several rigs at a time. Batch assigning midi pc etc…. So now i am all performance mode.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.