Anyone using two Kemper Kabinets with their Powerhead?

• I really like the profiles' reproduction on the Kabinet, and am considering getting a 2nd one to give it that "umph!" Does anyone have this configuration - Kemper Profiler Powerhead + 2 Kemper Kabinets. What do you think?

• I have a non powered head with either a Camplifier 290 or a SD 700, and I have two Kabinets and together they can cover more sonic space at a lower volume.

Sort of like having a configurable 2x12

• I have a non powered head with either a Camplifier 290 or a SD 700, and I have two Kabinets and together they can cover more sonic space at a lower volume.

Sort of like having a configurable 2x12

Thanks, Yeah that's the feel I'm looking for, but am really interested to hear on a Powerhead setup.

• Bass boost will give you more umph even though the Kab puts out plenty low end without that option when on the floor. It's not necessary to have 2 Kabs unless you want Stereo out of the two, in which you would need the second cab to be a Powered Kab when using the Powered Profiler mono amp. Daisy chaining two Kabs does not seem to be a practical solution I would be interested in. Stereo YES!

See pages 104 and 105 of the manual.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

Edited once, last by BayouTexan ().