Transpose problem

• Hi guys, anyone of you enountering the same issue (kemper stage latest firmware) ...

I can't really explain or reproduce any time (which is kinda strange)

But when I switch from one performance to another (while keeping the slot) my transpose function is still active (one semi-tone) although in that performance there's no tranpose inside.

Basicly it's the same rig but with the transpose spot empty ...

Weird thing it happens not all te time ... switching to another slot in that performance and back "solves" this ?

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• When you "keep slot" the new performance is only active after you press one of the slots 1-5 (because the slot that was active before is kept until then).

If you choose another setting than "keep slot" the problem shouldn’t exist any longer

• When you "keep slot" the new performance is only active after you press one of the slots 1-5 (because the slot that was active before is kept until then).

If you choose another setting than "keep slot" the problem shouldn’t exist any longer

I'll try this, but in the past it did change without issues ?

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

I think you are confusing this with the pending option. "Keep Slot" simply selects the "same" slot number when you change to a different performance.

• please open a ticket in the support section of the Kemper website for further support. We need to take a look at your settings.