LOL, this is below LOW... even for Cliff

• I ran some tests using Waves Paz. The result was there's a steep cut off at 16k but there is still some activity beyond that. Its all rather silly really but proves to me what he said is completely untrue. Maybe he should put his energy into making a product that is as good as the Kemper instead all this nonsense.

• I ran some tests using Waves Paz. The result was there's a steep cut off at 16k but there is still some activity beyond that. Its all rather silly really but proves to me what he said is completely untrue. Maybe he should put his energy into making a product that is as good as the Kemper instead all this nonsense.

Yes but, the FA fanboys will only believe Cliff ?(

• they deserve each other

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• Yet another pathetic attempt at badmouthing the KPA.
    Pretty sad to read from a person who did so much for the development of modeling in general.

Still it's evident the moment you switch on both machines that the profiler is the far better sounding unit as was experienced by ma and many others.

Nuff said. Leave the fanboys at FAS alone...

• What I find hillarious is, is one of the reason to me the KPA sounds more realistic and organic IS it's high end. Comparing a similar amp model on the axe fx to the KPA, it doesn't have near the high end Clarity and response in the highs, making the axe fx sound like there is a blanket over the speakers compared to a similar KPA profile... This is just my opinion, I think both units are great and sound grest. Cliff needs to get a life though, how does this guy have this much time on his hands to talk shit like a 15 year old online? WHO CARES, go DO SOMETHING with all the hard earned money you've made, go to Vegas, bang a hooker, SOMETHING, instead of sittin behind the damn computer....

• ...Meanwhile, deep in the Fractal lab, a brave Kemper unit fights for it's life and dignity.
    It's tied to a wall, unable to move or toast.
    (Also tied up are two used Axe fx slave gimp prototype units covered in leather with all their i/o plugged.)

The Kemper unit is again taunted and commanded to give up all it's dirty little secrets,
    but it refuses to share its technology and algorithms.
    The punishment is further probing with strong signals in all i/o and with things in the back compartment that even would get a hard man like Don Barzini's attention.
    Then it's electrocuted in very sensitive parts and all it's knobs are rotated irrational and uncomfortable.
    The fight for life and dignity continues...

Well, no wonder Cliff's KPA is flaky and don't want to start!
    8o :thumbup:

• ...Meanwhile, deep in the Fractal lab, a brave Kemper unit fights for it's life and dignity.
    It's tied to a wall, unable to move or toast.
    The Kemper unit is again taunted and commanded to give up all it's dirty little secrets, but it refuses to share its technology and algorithms.
    The fight for life and dignity continues...

;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

(snif)

• LMFAO! Now that's friggin' funny! :thumbup:

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Lol. Fifty shades of green. Wicked!

• LOL, the humanity!

• Whether it is true or not he must be quite sure about it. If it is not true these kind of comments could have legal consequences. I think it is the first time he explicitly mentions "Kemper" in one of his claims against the KPA.

• :D:D:D:D:thumbup:
    You made my day!!!

• the KPA sounds more realistic and organic IS it's high end. Comparing a similar amp model on the axe fx to the KPA, it doesn't have near the high end Clarity and response in the highs, making the axe fx sound like there is a blanket over the speakers compared to a similar KPA profile...

This!!!!

• We can talk all we like about our FA brothers, it's all in the spirit of fun and the insanity of guitar players, but I can tell you that Doozy440 pretty much takes the cake when it comes to stirring sh*t and trolling over at TGP...he's in a league all of his own. :D :thumbdown:

• We can talk all we like about our FA brothers, it's all in the spirit of fun and the insanity of guitar players, but I can tell you that Doozy440 pretty much takes the cake when it comes to stirring sh*t and trolling over at TGP...he's in a league all of his own. :D :thumbdown:

Love ya man. Go look at what the kid is doing today. :)

• Whether it is true or not he must be quite sure about it. If it is not true these kind of comments could have legal consequences. I think it is the first time he explicitly mentions "Kemper" in one of his claims against the KPA.

Companies do get in legal troubles for using unethical marketing like "fear, uncertainty and doubt",
    trying to gain leverage and to make users doubt other competing products.
    Some good examples in this FUD info & history:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear,_uncertainty_and_doubt

Cliff's behaviour is very weird and no other company CEO behaves like this.
    We saw many strange posts in this fashion from him 2012 and this year has just started.
    It's counterproductive and all would benefit if he only focused on product development and left the PR to others.

Some players will always debate or bash aggressively and prefer either Stratocasters or Les Pauls and other gear, but it's on a completely different level when a company CEO does that to other brands.