Van Weelden Twinkleland aming for Bonamassa Stop!

• Hey Marco,

That sounded really good. I'm proud of the fact that you guys actually use my rigs. :D

Cheers,

Mats N

• Now the funny thing is that this rig started out with the gain much lower so a breakup version should be easy to get. Can you point me to a clean sound that you would like? Then I can see if there's anything I can do. As my name is included in the rig I only release a rig if I think it's good.

Cheers,

Mats N

Hi mats! I will try again to get a clean sound from the profile you did on first place . So i will not bother you with that in the meantime , i discovered the 100% acurate settings of joe bonamassa Van Weelden - Twinkle land Amp.

Joe bonamassa Live settings

Overdrive Channel

Volume - 6
    Treble-10
    Middle-6
    Bass- 5
    Level-6
    Ratio-7
    Master-7
    Brilliance-5

Bright - Down
    Deep - Up
    Rock - On - Jazz - Off
    ----------
    Gibson Guitar with Treble pickup .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-gyT3KZ8c0

Oh yeah ! i am sure That would put a great aproach for you to make another profile with JB settings ! And i am sure you would love the sound of it, as we would do ! hehe .

Thanks again for your loving profile . Going to play a little more :D .

cheers

• It's not my amp so there will not be any more profiling of it. Sorry!

/Mats N

• It's not my amp so there will not be any more profiling of it. Sorry!

/Mats N

Sorry mats, i was not aware . Why not making a complete profile of it and sell it ? the way like Armin does, with all the setting, etc. I would buy it :)

And i am sure many would do .

Cheers

Tone

• I don't have the time to do that and I also don't have a payment solution. I put a donation button on my KPE profile web page but sofar I have only received one donation so I think that either are people not very interested in my profiles or they don't want to pay for them.

Cheers,

Mats N

• For the moment only words ...

Thank you Mats for sharing this. You know what you have done! You have tweaked a
    very good profile and made the best out of it. I am convinced that the profile was good all the time, but
    now the "Stop" profile is shared and finally one can decide whether this is worth the pay (7.000 Euros).
    And that's the fun of the KPA, isn't it. I cannot afford either a bogner or a carol-ann or a VW, but nevertheless
    i can record with it, play with it. I repeat myself: THANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANK
    STHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHA
    NKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKS :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• For sure Van Weelden amps are great! hopefully someone , someday will post a profile of such beauty :D .