Posts by Sollazzon

Ciao Ghatto, benvenuto,
    io è meglio che sto zitto perchè ho forse 150 rig non di più..
    però ti consiglio di Organizzarti i rig in files di Back-up.
    come un semplice back-up.
    e poi di volta in volta carichi il backup che ti sarvedi più per la circostanza (non ti serviranno mica tutti e %0000' Insieme no?!?)
    e poi tanto mi pare ne regga un migliaio per volta..
    ti fai 1 chiavetta con vari backup e carichi man mano quel che serve..
    Maurizio(70) ha impostato un gran bel lavoro di classificazione dei rig...per non con..Scon_fondersi

:) HEY You said the Big Bro : 1984, 94, 2004, 2014--- almost 30 years :|
    they call it DI-STO-PI-A
    Ain't it based in a true story?? 8|8o:thumbup:
    cheers GRanfranco! :P ...not going to talk of politic , -tician, or allegory..and so on.

Anyway I'm waiting for the CODE'' or somthing Valid to Order on Line...Just to partially back to Topic :thumbup:
    And,
    I've Defnitely decided for a Rack Version!..in Black, Yep!,, Congratsz! Sollazzon!! '!! Thanks Thanks!! :D:D
    :thumbup: (how stuipd I could be to Congrat Pubblcly Myself!) ahhaha

:) hè. well, honest, I don't know exactly what I've wrote..(I mean, I don't really know how anyone outhere will get the message letterally, wrote in that way, )
    it was just a way to say, I mean, today seems someone use to do a lot of discount on their tech devices..
    I've just Asked in a colourite way, I beg my pardon if Those Words , written in that way, may mean something different.

anyway foget about it:

now I've just to be Decided and firm on the RackVsOriginal matter.
    I've already changed the idea 7 times in a few hours. Damn KPA Questions!?!?! To Rack or Not to Rack! ;)
    I Know I already have some good pages to read on it! but quickly Your Opinion ??

Thanks Guys! :D

Hi You All,
    I've just downloaded the Form to Request the rebate ''Please fill in the PDF voucher request '' as Detailed on Site'

meanwhile, I'm Asking: Is there an Additive Rebate if purchasing Today a Brand New Powerd version (BLACK KPA Powered Original Shape in My will) ?
    Just asking 'cause I've been informed by an e-mail that today the World Celebrate a sort of 'Discount Day Remebrance' so
    wandering if possible to Save Even More Money Today W/myNewKPA Purchase Order.

Thanks
    Angelo

PS (@staffs/service)
    Got an Error/Fail when/if I try to reach Forum From WebSite:
    click on comunity---->
    https://static.dreamsadnetwork…kemper-amps.com/sharerigs
    Impossible to Find ''www.kemper-amps.com'' ?? Well hope it helps in order to be fixed

Amazing, Yep, video Latency it's not an issue in this case.
    As I tried to explain, it's just an idea to give to the audience a visual entertainment, so it's not essential it is in a perfect Sincrony.

Thanks Again, for the moment.

tks martin, I really apprecciate this last answer.
    ..on another planet related to your previous one.
    honestly I think you got what I'd like..
    . thanks for your help in the meantime

ps 2 Zed in Sollazzon. or I'll star to call you Loucifer instead of lightbox
    in the hope It's enought Clear to you what I mean ^^
    Angelo

i really hope it will be more clear in this vid.
    ..goodnight kempers, as you'll see it's time to go bed (not BAD..bed)..haha not bad neither this!) :P
    [Blocked Image: http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/Sollazzon/WiprogLiS4.png~original]

if anyone got any idea to manage the USB (of the back of MyKPA, not the PC) as a VGA cable to 'run' a Full HD Monitor to show some Visual Effect it Will be Cool!
    i'll use ! but i admitt it's a crazy idea and also there are not many outhere like me! :evil:
    if we wanna keep jokeing it's more or less the same to me!
    Angelo

guys it takes more than expected but i'm Working on
    (It will be perfect to recive the Same reply to my request! hehehe)
    meanwhile if you wanna have some ''paranoia''
    :D ..now the title of topic seems: I'm Spamming mymusic hahah..not intended in that way originally.
    but I'm confirming my will to bring it Live! on stage!..let's take it as a personal Challenge ..
    ...and belive me, I've refined a Lot My technique in that :thumbup:

che poi riflettendoci potrebbe essere il più classico dei lapsus, in estrema sintesi il concetto che stavo esprimendo..Grande, che avrei scritto dopo, ma pensato prima e riferito a GianFranco.. da cui GranFranco! bella Da oggi IO ti chiamo Franco! va bene?? hahaha

per le spie, he.. si se cerchi bene c'è un privato anche a quel prezzo. una coppia a 'mezzo 'palo' va bene!
    cosa vuoi di più dalla vita un lucano?.. ma va là! non bere!
    cmq io ho un CBR 1000 rr (ride responsably) e le casse yamaha ammetto di averle Snobbate.
    ci guardo,ma se non mi ispirano a pelle...
    ..e poi le casse passive che ho in studio sono SR technologies.. quelle Attive 'da palco' va bene che siano DB..
    ha anche un certo significato (che mi sfugge or ora, ma prima o poi..)
    :thumbup::thumbup:

Guys I am Proud to announce that I really finally managed to get a Full HD Monitor plugged in MyPC W/media player and a visual plug in that seems to be releted with the ?maybe the phase? of the track in Playback (that at the moment is Me playing ''alla caxxo'' if you know what I mean.(not properly song title Right?)
    Honestly I found it's a cool visual effects to attract Drunked people on the front row and see what's happening there!..
    (not saing that i am drunked (or stoned) in this moment, please..).

Just thinking about a Real possible the application of it LIVE, on Stage.
    (yep W/out MyPC)

Well. What if I could plug in a USB 10/15 meters from the back of MyKPA to (a) wide screen (s?) on Stage???
    PLEASE 'come on That Would be Crazy! (I'm asking IF POSSIBLE!?!?))

Ain't Queen the first to use a Video to Accompanish their Loong Song listening!
    well I'm not the King but..
    If I had a 30 min Solo Session in MyLiveShow.
    that Would be an Amazing Surprise for all those ...Wanting Smokers
    (yeah, I know, I should improove myplaying to better keep them all 'in' but, You know ..It's more easy to Ask to (C) Kemper :-)§)
    ..anyway I suppose I've just decided I'm Going Testing it Live sooner or later (W/myPC + Full HD Monior)

miii Gianfranco ! Sei troppo un enciclopedia vivente!
    grande! io sto seguendo il topic, (..oh?)
    partecipo passivamente diciamo :-P!
    In realtà mi interesserebbero anche a me due spie/monitor.. perdonatemi io li chiamo monitor Voce!
    da voce al KPA infondo! hehehe

cmq,
    avevo puntato delle DB FM10 fan proprio?? .. cioè nel senso,
    parliamoci chiaro.. lo so che è brutto chiederlo ma Come sono?

Exacty!
    ...well I Dont' think so.. at least considering What You should have to Smoke to be like me, and consider I am Without Smoking anything else than a pocket of red a day.. well a bit less, i'm trying to reduce... :D