Posts by CUBE

Did you check if you can do this in an unzipped backup? I'm not sure this moment if there's a separate "favourites" folder but I suggest you check that first before playing the "KPA onboard piano" for a while. :D
    1. Create a backup of your KPA.
    2. Move the backup-file to a PC and rename it to backup... .zip
    3. Open the zip-file and check for a favourite folder or anything else that can be a hint for your favourites
    4. Delete all you want
    5. Re-rename your zip-file to back ... (origin name)
    6. Re-import the the backup into the KPA

Hope this helps.

Yeah, I had the problem with the limitation, too. But I filtered the stash by starting backing tracks and jamming along, changing from rig to rig. You'll explore a large amount of rigs that only sound good when played alone and don't fit in a complete and arranged set of music. By this criteria I sorted the "good" from the "bad" and suddenly I was down from about 1400 rigs to app. 370. Yes, it takes time, but your gain is the selection of the best rigs.

If you decide to erase rigs by sledgehammer I'd advice to make a backup, edit the backup at your PC and reimport it into the KPA.

Good luck!

Mr ckemper,

first I've contact the support department of the company, I said them that I have a unit that it's 2 days old and they suggest me to send the unit for repair.
    They didn't suggest to talk to the distributor/shop where I bough the unit and ask for a replacement. That's the bad thing...
    The unit cost for me 1550 euros. We talk for a new unit and they suggest me to send it for repair? It's ashame.

+1!

After months of problems with the Login-Procedure and the linking I am happy to see that the crew at Kemper's had solved successfully the errors. For me everything is working fine now on website and forum.
    Thanks guys - nice work!
    :thumbup:

Agreeing with everyone, there is no actual need to pay for profiles. and believe it or not the day will come when you have too many great profiles to fit in your Kemper,and that is 1000 profiles! enough to cover most eventualities i think.

Oh, yes!!!! I have met that day when there are too many fine profiles to operate the KPA properly. And the clean-up is a crucial job!
    ;(

Back to the causal problem of this thread: I also found my KPA from time to time ignoring the USB-Stick put into it. Rambling and stroking or the old in-and-out-game doesn't help to get the stick accepted. Using always the same USB-Stick since 10 month, it never failed so far. Regularly my KPA accepts the ignored stick after a reboot properly. Probably sometimes a bit is fumbling inside the KPA? ?(

Can confirm that the M13 has a very bad behaviour when connected via effect loop. Used it a while ago this way on a real amp and got crucial feedbacks and noises eben with all FX turned off. Same problem exists after changing the M13-Motherboard by Line6 due to another error. I finally sold all of my Line6-stuff (POD X3 Live, M13, Pedals) for the buggy electronics and the only average sounds. The Kemper FX-Loop (send/return) is one of the KPA-functions I got no errors so far. So I guess your problem is in the nature of the M13. I'm running the KPA every now and then FX-looped to an Axe-FX and got no problems at all.

Hi, Burkhard,

thanks for reply.

To ad 2: I'm pretty sure, that storing was completed the way it should be, definitely no accidental touch of knobs/dials. Creating support ticket when time is available.
    To ad 3: Yes I am, my input section is unlocked.
    To ad 4: Yes I am absolutely sure that I pushed the Store button 3 times before I switched to another
    performance, I didn't exit the performance name edit screen using the Exit
    button instead of Store, and I didn't store the performance into another
    destination. After that I created several new performances and then turned back to the one we're talking about to find it empty.

After using the KPA daily for 10 month now and the performance mode also daily since it is available, standard routines to handle the KPA have established automatically at my fingers. The procedures work. I understand that you at Kemper's have to make sure, that I'm not into a lazy buggy user-behaviour. But after profiling amps (see Rig Exchange), downloading all rigs (!) from the RE, filtering and editing these downloaded rigs, creating a lot of performances and using the KPA daily in studio productions I feel slightly kidded when I'm asked again and again if I'd saved my data correct. :cursing:

Sorry for grumblin' ...