Posts by Vinny

This could potentially be even better....

Cheers,

Mats N

Yes, i like the paramater with the Kemper compressor and this help to tweek. But the external pedal like the Ego, Keely, etc. have this vibe that i cannot reproduce with the Kemper compressor stomp or amp block.

Have you tried putting the dirt pedals in the Kemper FX loop instead of in front of the KPA? That way you could place them after the KPA internal compressor.

no, i prefer to have the dirt pedals before the amp to push the amp. just not to push the compressor.

I also love the KPA stomp compressor but I just can't get it to sound like some of my favourite compressors and thus I 've started to use external pedals again. When the the KPA can do the Keeley compressor, the Wampler Ego and the Origin Effects Cali 76 then I'll go back to using just the KPA again.

Cheers,

Mats N

Yes we can hope for more compressor options when the release more stomp.

I do love the compressor inside the Kemper. I use external compressor pedal today because to use dirt pedals in front of the Kemper. If i use the Kemper compressor then i would drive this from the dirt pedals, i dont want this. In that way it is better with the compressor before the dirt pedals and then go into the Kemper. When the 8.0 release come out with the new stomp engine (we hope) then i sell the pedals and use the Kemper compressor.

Now i think of a new song with the 80's style. Shop the Katzbach. Shop the Katzbach.

Maybe you laugh but you will get this stuck in your brain. And order more the profiles.:)

it sound interesting. But the user should understand that this is only the profile of the amp and effect. If they expect to 'nail' the tone this may disappoint if they dont have the right pickup. The same as when user ask why they cant get the same tone as the commercial profile demo when they play this on their own instrument.

Here you have my first profile. I recently purchase this amp for $1 at a garage sale. Not sure if I regret this purchase, or if I am overjoyed.

The amp sound what you expect for a $1 amp. But the tone is so bad that you will want to download. Like a bad movie that you cannot avoid to watch.

The name of the profile is SPITFIRE-1 by Vinny.

It is on the Rig Exchange. Enjoy!!:):)

I don't have this pedal(s) but if you could post your dry track and processed track with your pedal we(I) could work to replicate this.

Sometimes sentiment makes something in our memory sound better. But is this true? It is worth to confront it sometimes.

I'm not saying that this is the case but I'm catching myself on similar situations.

That's why it's best to confront it with objective recordings.

is this good? dimension C thread

Not the first time they've talked about the Kemper on Tone Talk.

@ 1:19:28 - 1:32:55

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

How about the comments about the 'grainy top end' with the Kemper they talk about 1:22:30 of the clip. Does anyone else notice this?