Posts by dmbandtimmy

Love the profiles. Checking out your youtube video I see you picked up a fret king. I've never heard of them, but the pickup combo is interesting!

I assume after a week or so you're still digging it? I'm honestly thinking about picking one up. They are less than 1k! They are well built correct? Not some chinese made stuff?

Thanks so much guys! And I did recently add a Diaz profile to one of my live song performances. I'm always finding ones I've never used before and thinking 'how did this one sneak by me?' We've recently added a few new songs to our live show and I asked my wife to try to grab some video so I could hear the sounds out front since I'm using different profiles than my usual handful. I'm going to have to incorporate these profiles in some more performances, especially the first solo's bogner Helios profile. It was a weird gig on the party deck of a minor league baseball stadium but they had a great Meyer pa rig. Again, thank you guys for the kind words of support and glad the profiles are working for you.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dude, tasty tones! Killer!

I hope you guys have another hit soon, you deserve it. Sounded awesome.

What model of les paul is that in the video Michael?

Mbritt aka Magic Mike

The colonial is a sick amp. I remember playing one in Denver when they first came out. Paul C isn't making them anymore is he?

Why this lack of info? If they have an issue or a delay why aren't they informing about the new timeline for the update. They said February, nothing happened so they should share an update for the kemper users community.

I agree. I'm a little surprised by this. It would be pretty easy to just say there was a delay and to give a new time table. I bet they like the anticipation and buzz it creates...

@dmbandtimmy

You should have waited a little longer, if you like Strymon delays im pretty sure you will be satisfied with the upcoming new kemper delays.

Still, until they come out to the general public i guess you can have fun with the Timeline :)

I cancelled it this morning. It was on the truck. I felt bad, but I thought I better hold out for the new delays and verbs. If the stock ones are good enough for Michael, they are definitely good enough for me. I'm no pro like Miguel.

Michael,

Do you use only the delays found in the kemper? I know they are coming out with new ones, but I am always wanting more. I honestly like the effects in the Kemper. I just ordered a strymon timeline from sweetwater today. It's pricey, but boy does it sound good to my ears. I currently use a DD5 and a line 6 DL4. I want a bigsky, but it's hard to justify it.

I'm just a bedroom player for the most part, but I'm curious to what you think.

Oh no. that's old news. These individuals are known in the internet as the "AXE Police". They infiltrate most forums to disrupt any negative messages about Fractal or AXE FX. The gear page is riddled with them. One of the owners there is a huge AXE Fan and will delete posts and ban users if they negatively talk about the AXE FX. That's no lie or Joke. It's actually not funny.

who? Scott?

I dont believe he deletes negative axe posts. If he does, shame on him. I have a hard time believing that he does though. He seems like a solid dude.

I'm not a fan of An All Time Low, but I like watching rig rundowns. Lately there have been a lot of touring bands using the Kemper.

I watch the rig run down on the band and they all use Kempers and they use Glenn's SD30 profile. I thought that was awesome! Pretty cool that a profile made in 2012 and that was posted for free is rocking hard around the country. Major props. I just downloaded and I'm going to give it a go. I've been jamming on Mbritt profiles.

I'm looking at the packs now. What pack contains the amps you use? or are they strung throughout the packs. I'm trying to decide which pack to start out with.

I'm planning on buying a guitar a year. My Christmas gift. I figure I give my employees one so I might as well get one too :) I bought a new Gibson J-45 this year. Next year it's a TAG!

I have all of Michael's packs and there are profiles in each pack that I absolutely love, but if I was only allowed to get 1 pack, for me it would be Pack 2. The main reason being the 70' 100 watt Marshall. That is my main live profile and for me, by far the best marshall profile live by far. It kills through front of house. Second, the /13 profiles in back 2 are fantasic. Sound great with single coils and humbuckers.

Thanks brother! Much appreciated. I've heard great things about his packs. I'm going to bite the bullet.

Probably unlikely, but can you change out the profile front panel from the older white style to the new green and black? I was offered both when I purchased mine and I wanted the original white panel. Now, I kind of like the green and black panel. It's just cosmetics, so it's not that big of deal, but I thought I'd see if it was possible...