Posts by dmbandtimmy

If I guy was to get only one pack, which one would you get? I saw that asian guy on youtube said he uses pack 2 exclusively.

I also see that after pack 2 it seems like the profiles are now separated between amp and cabinet. Does this help the sound in any way or does it just allow us to have the ability to remove the cabinet and just have the pure amp sound?

I recently received the remote about 3-4 weeks ago and haven't had much time to mess with it. This is my day to do that :)

Here are my tones from last weekends show:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

using some Britt profiles and my '69 Plexi profile.

So sick! Those tones were great and you're a great player! Sounded awesome man. It pushed me over the edge and I just ordered a remote.

Is that Joe Dirt on drums?

I was always under the impression the US system was based on 'low taxes, low welfare'. The picture you are painting is 'high tax, low welfare'. Which surprises me.
    [/quote]

?(

No unfortunately the US right now is high tax and very high welfare. it makes me sick

Ok, back on topic, if I purchase today are funds taken from my account immediately? So I will be charged and I will not receive the controller until June or latter? I'm just trying to decide if I should wait to place an order

I'm a big USA supporter. Active military member and I try to purchase most things from the USA. No disrespect to Euorpeans. I just didn't want to pay an extra fee that IMHO is bogus.

It says VAT fees apply on the website the last time I checked. Apparently I was mistaken. I have no problem with it then. I'll be purchasing one when they become available. Free shipping is even better. Will there always be free shipping?

As the owner of both systems, I can tell you the G3 technology available in the Axe FX FW 18 Beta is sonically amazing! When this FC / Sweetwater snafu gets annoying, I just power up the Ax FX 2 XL and all is well with the world ; ) A while later I will boot up the Kemper with a Michael Britt Marshall profile and the goodness continues. ; )

Thanks for the info brother! Don't get me wrong, I like the kemper though. I have no problem with the tones and I actually do like it. I was just a little pissed off when the news was posted.

For those who are saying the price is the same. WTH lightbox. You need a lesson on math bro. VAT charges on top of shipping and $599? Are you kidding me? I don't want to pay some crappy European fee. I want to buy things in the US. I can see how some would want financing too. I personally never use financing. My philosophy is if I can't afford it, I probably shouldn't be purchasing it, but to each their own. It's not about keeping prices low for the consumer. It's about the bottom line. I can't blame Kemper for that, but I do have a problem with them not allowing Sweetwater, Musicians Friend etc. from selling the controller.

I just don't get it.

My Kemper has a heck of a time detecting it. That's why I rarely upgrade. It sounds simple, but it never is. Any suggestions?

I am a mac user too and I am computer savy. Maybe it's my usb? The issue is that it works once in awhile...