Posts by Calaban

Setting your guitar tone is kinda setting floor monitors for vocalist, If you try and make it sound warm and pretty when it's soloed, It will get lost ijn the mix when you add in the band. Same thing happens with vocal monitors on stage causing the singer to keep saying turn up the monitors

I have never experienced this with my tube amplifier. This is only a problem with my Kemper in my experience so far.

Again I'm sure I will be able to resolve the problem with a little more experience and tweaking.

I went out and bought a Subdecay Super String Theory and it is incredible.

I couldn't wait any longer

Hopefully they will add one soon and it sounds as good. Tall order if you ask me but my fingers are crossed!

And of the above post is what happens when I try to post from my phone. I really hope they fix this issue soon.And of the above post is what happens when I try to post from my phone. I really hope they fix this issue soon.

Subscribing

after four or five gigs with my KemI find that my guitar can be ridiculously loud when the band is being quiet, but then lost in the mix at the top of the dynamic range.per I am struggling with some of the same issues. I find that my guitar can be ridiculously loud when the band is being quiet, but then lost in the mix at the top of the dynamic range.

I am convinced it is operator error, and has nothing to do with the Kemper itself.

not quite.

Clarity adds uh... clarity to the distortion, hard to describe, but very easy and pleasing to hear.
    Direct Mix in the AMPLIFIER section adds the direct signal.
    Alternatively you could use the Parallel Path feature to mic in some direct signal (stomps A & B then form one path, the other one is C, D, STACK, EFFECTS).
    This is great for EQ-ing and compressing the direct portion only.

Hmm ok thanks.
    I knew Direct Mix adds the direct, unamplified signal. But I thought the Clarity parameter mixed in the clean amplified tone along with the distortion.
    Out of curiosity how does it work then?
    If it's too complex don't bother....all that really matters is that it's a powerful and cool option!

I agree that the interface on the Kemper is great.

But having an editor would most definitely, for me, be easier and better at home. My KPA is not in the most ideal place, but that can't be helped. So when I'm playing at home I have to reach way over if I want to adjust something. Also, from that angle the screen is hard to read, and some of the small print is nearly impossible for my aging eyes. I also have a bad shoulder and the reach sometimes aggravates it.

On top of that, naming rigs is a total drag. It takes so long, especially since I like to add detailed information to my rig names. Being able to do that within an editor would be a dream come true.

Even if they added renaming only to the Rig Manager I'd be happy.

Not sure if this is exactly what you want, but it's serving me extremely well and found it on ebay. The depth is literally within a few mm of the back of the Kemper. I store the power, USB, and Midi cable in the zipper pocket. On stage I leave it in the bag, at the studio I slip the rack out and it looks very nice on the desk.

Odyssey BR308 3U Space Rack Bag with Should Strap 8" Inch Depth

Looks promising… Thanks for the tip!

Is it just a frame with a soft bag over it, or does it have solid "walls " so to speak?

And do you know how much it weighs? I can't seem to find that information anywhere.