Posts by DigitalTubes

I installed OS 9.0.5 and tried to update to Rig Manager 3.4.32 but it always asks for Rig Manager 3.2.30 msi to complete the installation. I can not find it on my PC or on the Kemper download page .......... its driving me nuts and now I can't even install my old Rig Manager (3.2.72) Rig Manager has just vanished from my PC.

( I am using just a PROFILING RACK with the PROFILING REMOTE and WINDOWS 10 64bit) please......... help.:thumbup:

KEMPER CRUNCH.... Playing/Sound

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kemper Legato... Playing/Sound

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

See you at your gig on the 15th April for starters. I'm coming naked - that is without the Kemper! :P:D

Yeah I'd like to meet up for a bit of Kemper/Guitar talk... I get to play many kinds of music, mainly songs but like a very wide range of music (have a listen to the soundpage link in my signature below its all played on old multi FXs and midi guitar, cassette and tape etc no Kemper on there yet) Send me a PM with contact info.

That's just insane, Bub!

You're obviously capable of much more style-wise, but if I may be so bold as to try to "pigeon-hole" this piece (hey, I'm human and we like to categorise), whilst it's obviously fusion, the guitar soloing itself sounds to me a bit like "Holdsworth meets Vai".

What an awesome talent you have there, mate. Oh, how I wish to be able to play like that one day. Simply incredible, and thank you for posting, Bub.

Thanks "Monkey Man" ....thanks for the kind words.
    "Pigeon Holes".... yes it has to be done and I like AH and Vai, sounds like a nice mixture to me but they are light years ahead of my capabilities.
    The video clip in post one I was playing to a Holdsworth track "Devil take the Hindmost" so yes it has that AH vibe.
    The sound clip in post two that "boblaz" posted was written for a competition and I wanted it to really push....(it did and won 1st prize yippee) I would say the influences were Zappa, Steely Dan, Country Music, Larry Carlton and an urgency to finish it in time for the last post !!!

I think playing guitar is all about "Navigation" a bit like a London cab driver finding every possible route around London (the guitar neck) then choosing route thats right (feels and sounds right on the guitar) for the job.!!!! ?(

Cheers Bub. :thumbup:

Nice Guitars, Playing and Profiles. Shall get them in the new year..... It seems we played on the same album last century (Dave Knopfler "Lifelines" 1991) That 56 Tele looks great.

Cheers Bub.

is this tone zappa from tgp? i like that sound. do you have that rig on the rig exchange? if i recall you were getting some killer sounds with the boss se-70. it would be cool if you profile that sound. or have you? this is the sound im talking about:

External Content soundcloud.com

"boblaz".... Yes that is me "ToneZappa" I am on this forum as ToneZappa but for some reason was never allowed access again as TZ so for here I became "DigitalTubes".... it had to be!!!!
    I don,t have a profile of the sound on "JUMBUCK" but I still have the Boss SE70 and the patch written down. Even have the same guitar cable (long, cheap with no top end) the cables I use now are KLOTZ Titanium which I find fantastic but no way could I get that same sound with the Klotz cable. I really want to get that sound on the Kemper and I,m even going to try and use the same old Tascam cassette 4 track that the guitar parts were recorded on, in the signal chain for the profile. The guitar is the same guitar pictured and played in the video above.

If I get it sounding right I shall indeed put it up on the forum here..... But the trouble I find with doing that is its never going to sound the same for anyone else. I have downloaded profiles from here and they always sound terrible to me (even ones to buy) I have only ever found two that work for me. One was a "Dumble" and the other a "Trainwreck" (taken from an AXE FX) Yes AXE FX a bad word around here....... cheers :thumbup:

Thanks for the kind words. The profile I used was actually a heavy metal one from the rig exchange, some german amp I think (the kemper is not with me right now but when I get it back I,ll tell which profile it was) It had something about it that got my attention and when I rolled all the gain off it sounded real good. It uses a kemper treble boost and without it, it sounds strange!!!!

Kemper Clean Sound.... "Big Noodle"
    Trying out a Kemper profiling amp. The guitar is basically a Fender Blacktop Jaguar HH All the parts are from ebay. The neck I took a lot of wood off, it has total playable access and the profile is almost the same as one of my Maton Guitars now. I put CTS 500K pots in with Orange Drop caps .022, a triple shot switching system for both pups, Seymour Duncan pups in the bridge (SH-4 JB) and neck (SH-2 jazz model) they are both humbuckers and with the triple shot I have series or parallel and single coil on any coil and a standard 3 way selector. Its very cool and easy to use.

Welcome to the club.

Try the Rig Manager. You will find some nice profiles in the Rig Exchange.

Living nearby Munich

Welcome, willkommen, bienvenue aus Schwabing! :)

TheAmpFactory and Soundside have some very excellent smooth profiles.

Welcome to Kemperland! There are few Kemperians in Munich and we had already 2 user meetings ;)

Welcome welcome :)

I also live "near" Munich (about 70km away)

Welcome to the Kemper community,

I also have the rack version and live in Munich (not near, in :thumbup: ).

Blimey so many Kemper users living near or in Munich...
    Here are some noodles of me playing (a diary of guitar noodles, some very rough) ToneZappa .... many differant styles so try one or two. If you have something in common musically and soundwise maybe we could meet up. (PM me)

Just got the "Kemper Rack" and have been going through all the rigs... but as yet have found very few suitable for me, I favour a more softer smooth kind of sound most of the time (but I do get asked to do all the other stuff) So I shall have to spend some time doing some profiling. Still have a lot to learn with this beast.... Suprised to see a lack of a "Reverse Delay" and a couple of other things.
    Any Kemper owners here in Munich Germany? :thumbup: