Posts by Stefan_01

Hi all, the air function engaged on my focusrite scarlett audio interface does sound great with my Kemper, it makes the sound more lively 3d-ish. Can this effect be replicated in the Kemper? I`ve tried this with the space function but this isn`t the same. I`m using the audio interface after the Kemper and then connect to a mixing desk. Hope you can help me out, thanks.

How good does these profiles transelate for live use? Just as good as for matching the record sounds? Or do they need a lot of tweaking for this purpose? Thanks.

You are correct! I did include it in that pack. I forgot.

Ok thats good to know. I’ve got the 2020 pack and a few others packs (not pack 1). The SSS pack is with this knowledge on my list to buy. If in time the specific Matchless profile will also be available for us that would be great.

Hi Michael, I have a difficult question ?. Hope you can help me out. If you play only a Gibson Les Paul and have to use 5 Mbritt profiles to cover the whole spectrum of music from pop tot rock for a live gig. (Clean/Clean+/Chrunchy/Rhythm/Blues Lead/ Rock Lead/ Big solo). Which Mbritt profiles would be perfect for this? Thanks.

Hi, i’ve made a small grab & go pedalboard as backup for my Kemper setup and to use with rehearsels. For the amp and cab sounds I’m using the Simplifier and the Mooer is only for fx and different output settings. The board is powered with a powerbank. The sounds made are much in the ballpark of the Kemper. Not exactly the same but good enough to get the job done.

Actually, I don't use mics.
    I've created the profiles with a Boss Waze Tube Expander.
    I use the Brown 1 mix IR from Ownhammer (r)Evolution 112-DVRB CTS-C12 package.
    When profiling I only used the WTAE as load and IR processing. No eq or other effects are used.

The Boss WTAE gives me very good direct sounds for studio use and for gigs.

Thanks for the IR mentioning. I tried this IR with my Egnater tweaker in Fender mode with the Two notes torpedo live and this IR sounds great.

This pack sounds great! Profile Max 3 does wonders to my Tele in the whole gain range. And profile Low 2 and Max 3 does the same with my Les Paul. These profiles are sounding full and bright at the same time and the gain and eq knobs works really well on them. Pure cab in the 2-3 range to fit nicely in the mix. Thanks very much Jimi!

Hi, question this is a pic of our FOH main eq mixer setting at a gig last night (six piece band 2 guitars keys drum and bass and vocals) . I`ve got the idea that this setting can have a negativ impact on my profiles. (esspecially on my lead sounds, not cutting well this gig) I eq my profiles to sit in the mix well. The eq for my sounds on the FOH mixer are flat, only low cut.

What is the best way to counter this, put an (locked) grahic eq in the kemper to counter main FOH eq mix settings on the fly? (I can see the main FOH mixer setting on my Ipad).

Thanks.

Hi question, I`m experimenting a little bit with the output settings. I`ve gigged always with master stereo out (2x xlr to desk). Sound is fine. Last gig I experimented with double mono out (2x xlr to desk). And I think the sound is little bit thicker/bigger vs the stereo ouput setting. I`ve also experimented with a single mono xlr to the desk but prefer the double (2x xlr) mono ouputs to the desk, because single mono is sounding a little thinner than the double mono option. I`m not using stereo effects so I`m not missing something here. When I listen at home in studio monitors it shows the same behaviour. Can somebody tell me why the sound of the double mono is the thickest of al three? Is it because two mono audio channel feeds of the same source sounds bigger than one? I thought single and dual mono should sound the same, but this isn`t the case. Are there more people who are going double mono to the desk? For what reason? Please let me know, thanks.