Posts by lk_bill

It's normal. I have one and it does the same thing.

James Lebihan from Mission explains it in one of the comments from this video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Quote: "This is normal. It's just the speaker drivers moving when they first come under control of the amp when powered up."

This thread is so long I don't remember if this is the place to talk about the editor features or not...

In case this the right place to do so, I'd love to have the ability to assign stomps to the remote via the editor. Rather than having to use the traditional hardware method (press profiler stomp button and remote switch at the same time).

I did try a pedalboard in front of the Kemper when I first got it and wasn't wowed by the results. I've since heard from lots of Nashville session guys and worked with guys who use pedals with their Kemper on the road and just thought I'd try some pedals in the loop. Granted, the main reason is that I've completely fallen in love with the harmonic tremolo in the Strymon Flint, but I thought why not try some gain pedals in the loop while I'm at it. I'm currently waiting on a Voodoo Lab Hex so I can choose between multiple pedals in the loop, but I'll keep you updated on my progress. It's definitely not a necessity but I feel compelled to try new things so I don't get complacent.

Yeah, the Flint sounds really great.Love both the reverb and the tremolo.

I did a comparison a couple of years ago with the Flint tremolo and the Kemper one. I thought the Kemper sounded almost as good, with an edge to the Flint:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm using the spring loaded mission pedal for the wah on the Kemper. I have set the wah to dis-engage at heel position. The problem I have is the wah cuts off instantly when I'm at heel, but what I'd like is to cut off after, say, 1 second. Is that feasible with the kemper wah parameters?

Purchased the new pack last night... no issue at all with the website (old user credentials still worked) nor paypal payment. Smooth as...

No time to test yet, so busy at work at the moment, but can't wait...

The sound samples on Soundcloud are top notch btw Breu. Thank you again for putting these rigs together for the community!!

I don't see a problem either with having circular knob controls.

Having the option to set a value with the keyboard might be useful though (maybe by double clicking on the number below the knob icon.

Would be great also to have the input source editable in the editor (to switch input when reamping).

I have a few question, I hope someone from Kemper will be able to reply.

In the premier Guitar video, Christoph said the Kone function worked in conjunction to "this speaker" (pointing at the Kemper Kabinet). Does it mean it won't work with any other Full Range cab? Or did he mean "with this kind of speaker" (FR as opposed to guitar cab speaker)?

Are there going to be more speaker imprints added down the line (Love the JBL D120F in my 69 twin, would love to see them imprinted, or whatever the term is).

Will the speaker imprints be unique to individual rig, or are they global?

How will stereo work? Say I already have a stereo Full range cab (Mission Gemini 2), will stereo work with this type of cab?

Thanks for all the Namm announcements, so many great things to come.

Frank, change computer. haha! Seriously, if you don't have an ssd, get one.

Mine takes 3 seconds to open (recent imac with ssd) with (only) 3000 profiles.

For users with unpowered Kempers, would using a Camplifier amp work the same as using the Kemper on-board amp? The Camplifier being stereo is obviously a plus if one wants to use 2 Kabinets.

Jeff was great. Saw him live in his own blues bar in Toronto, he was playing in a jazz band. He used to play guitar on one song only to switch to trumpet for the next song.. a very talented musician. such a loss...