Posts by WhiteFang

Hi, unfortunately, from what I understand, you need to use a clean USB stick with a folder marked stomps in order to copy the new delay presets.

I don't have my KPA with me now but I'm pretty sure I had the delay presets in the Shared folder of my USB stick when I imported them.

Ok, this is more of an exercise, but I have seen some BDI21 profiles on sale somewhere, so why not?
    I have three Behringer ADI21 / BDI21 / GDI21 that I keep for backup just in case my Kemper fails. I know their value is really low, but they are Tech 21 clones and may have some use in case of emergency, and quality is not bad for the price.
    So, if anybody wants to try (and maybe buy) them, I have profiled the "presets" in the devices manuals. They're on Rig Exchange (just search for ADI21, BDI21 or GDI21).

Have fun!

I tried with my 'old' VoiceSolo FX150 yesterday and was pleased by its sound, even if its frequency response curve is not really bass oriented.

I know a 12" or 15" would be better, but don't want to sacrifice portability too much.

Considering the DXR10 frequency range is 56Hz - 20kHz and the DXR12 is 52Hz - 20kHz I don't see a really big improvement, the TS210 specs say 54Hz - 20kHz and with the contour switch it should give a little more on the bass side, so I was oriented towards this solution as the price is near half the DXR one and it weighs a lot less... But I'd like to have more opinions as I cannot test them directly.

Hello, has anybody tried Alto TS210 / Yamaha DXR10 or similar speakers with bass? I play both guitar and bass and unfortunately I bought an unpowered Kemper, so I need something that fits both kind of instruments.
    Obviously I don't expect it to be the 'optimal' solution, but something that can be used in live gigs.
    I have tried some 100+100W or 230W retrofit solutions but found they weren't enough to hear my instrument over my guitarist's amp and my drummer, so I thought a 500-700W PA would cover my needs, even with a backup solution in case my Kemper fails (DI box or some other modeler).

I would prefer the option to profile it as a effect itself.

I would too, but I think it has already been said it is not possible with the actual Kemper hardware (?)
    I was just trying to find a compromise between need and feasibility.

How about a merging tool? So you profile the pedal alone and then you can add it to an existing amp, obtaining a new merged profile (pedal + amp).

Non ho sottomano cavi senza massa (esistono con il connettore tripolare?).
    Mi sembra di ricordare che fossero da evitare per ragioni di sicurezza, ma posso sbagliarmi... In ogni caso non dovrebbe avere lo stesso effetto del ground lift?

Ciao a tutti,
    ho notato che suonando a casa dal Kemper esce un fastidioso ronzio che in sala prove o live non c'è.
    Mi è stato suggerito che potrebbe dipendere dal fatto che in casa ho diverse apparecchiature digitali e mi è stato consigliato di provare con una presa filtrata, ma onestamente non ho la più pallida idea di che tipo di filtro serva. Sapete darmi qualche info in merito?

Grazie!

BOSS GP-10 for guitar w/ effects (I also use it with my hex-equipped axe).
    Behringer BDI21/ADI21/GDI21 for max portability/minimum expense (I play guitar AND bass).
    I'd really love a couple of Tech21 Fly Rigs (guitar and bass) but they're too much for what I do. Maybe next year if I have enough gigs to fund them :D

Hello,
    some days ago it happened to me that the monitor out of my Kemper (head, no power amp) got mute by itself. Everything seemed ok on the profiler (output LED was active), but no sound was coming out. I was using a FCB1010 with latest EurekaProm.
    Panic (I was on stage), reboot, nothing.
    Given I had just bought a used Kemper, after the show I did a factory reset and everything seemed fine again, monitor out was ok. So I decided to buy the remote, in order to be sure to have no MIDI-related issues. After some days, same problem (luckily I was in the rehearsal room this time, and not on stage), but this time sound came out again after a few minutes, with no reboot.
    Has anybody experienced a similar issue? Any idea on how to troubleshoot it?
    Thanks!

Having had the Profiler for a week I tried to profile the only amp I have left after I sold all my previous amps to buy the Kemper... My faithful Smokey Amp!
    I know there were already some rigs on RE, but I find this one somehow different.
    Although it's a very simple item I have tried to do things well, so it's a merged profile (DI box + mike on the lil' speaker).
    I think this is a good exercise to learn how to profile correctly, as the amp doesn't have any controls to tweak.
    I tend to prefer clean sounds but somehow I like this buzzing one.
    The profile is on RE, too.

...Oh, don't forget to buy a real Smokey!