Posts by GuyJames

Hey if you use IG I’d love to hear you remix this reel and shred! Show us your favorite lead tone on action.

The recording features recorded kemper guitar tones combined with my current fractal rig.

Guy James on Instagram: "Social media is way more fun when it’s actually social 🤔 I’d love to hear how you would solo over this progression! If you’ve never remixed a Reel here’s an opportunity to try something new on your platform. I’ll be happy to…
    33 likes, 8 comments - guyjamesmusic on September 26, 2023: "Social media is way more fun when it’s actually social 🤔 I’d love to hear how you would so..."
    www.instagram.com

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks for listening. If you’d like to keep up with me follow me on Instsgram. Happy to follow you back if you’re an active musician.

https://linktr.ee/GuyJamesMusi…-52FuwzJnJfx7mU_jTvolJJzg

Sounds absolutely brilliant GuyJames Very Pini(esque) in places, i take it you are a fan of plini? Guitar tones and playing are just perfect as t the rest of the music. Loved the video too. What profiles did you use?

this was recorded with a mbritt divided by 13 profile I believe. I don’t have the kemper anymore to tell you for sure sorry.

great to see your chord changes and these Malsteem licks , well done James

I didn’t do any with malmsteen in mind however I did use an arpeggio technique I learned from Paul Gilbert that is a string skipping two note per string sequence that falls nicely on the neck and follows the changes.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wish I had a bassist and keyboardist to be in the video but I couldn’t lock my guys in for the time I had scheduled to shoot. I edited the video myself but had some good help with lights and videography. I feel that music are super supplemental to a release and are honestly just fun to make for me

if you like what you hear please subscribe/follow where possible and consider donating 🙏🏼

hope to see you on the fractal forum 🤪

This. A super portable profile player that fits in a gear bag and integrates with Kab would be an incredible addition. The best thing about kemper for me has been the lack of need or want to "upgrade" my hardware in typical axefx or line6 fashion.

I honestly shouldn’t be here anymore because I use fractal now 😅

I’m not the only one but… a small pedal version no larger than the HX Stomp. And make it able to load two profiles. I’d be happy if it just did that and no effect blocks… it would be entirely for amp tones and a pedal board platform or studio tool for adding plugins to.

I actually find lighter guitars to sustain better in my experience.