Posts by Higher

Hi fellow KPA users,

I've got the chance to test Live Ready Sound's EL 5153 profile pack, which captured with an EVH 5150 III 50W head loaded with EL34 tubes.
    Absolutely a killer quality pack for all those metal heads out there. Check below! :thumbup:
    ?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Try the 5150 lll from Live Ready Sounds

Definitely! I did a short runthrough of the pack, check below!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hey fellow Kemper user mates,

I never been a fan of Emmure in the past, but they definitely grab my attention with their latest album #LookAtYourself.

I decided to do some-kind of tone match, using a Victory Amps Kraken profile. Hope you dig it!

Cheerio 8)

Hey guys,

Did a similar tone as WANYK with the Powered by OMEGA Obsidian Amp profile. Just for fun... Hope you dig it! 8)

External Content www.youtube.com

Cheers

Here's the 'We Are Not Your Kind' tone. 8)

Cheers :thumbup:

Hey fellas,
    I've got the chance to try out Live Ready Sound's Fortin Amplification, Inc. Cali profile, and it's pretty tight I must say. :thumbup: Did a short check-in with it. Double tracked, no boosted eq, just cut the useless lows and highs. Hope you like it! 8)?

Cheerio ?

Hi there,

Just want to send a little feedback. I tracked the following songs with R.U Sirius's Fortin 33 boosted Diezel VH44 & Dual Recto profiles with a switched cab (Mesa Mark IV).

Hope you like it!

Greg

Hi there,

I would like to share one of my latest playthrough, using my ESP E-II Horizon NT-7B axe through a Salvation Audio - Camerock profile. Hope you like it! :)

Cheers,

Greg

Just a quick shootout for low tuned metal tone with the God Of War pack by Live Ready Sound.
    Decent profiles as always! 8)

Cheers,
    Greg

Decent profiles as always from Live Ready Sound. :thumbup:

I just did a quick test with it. Didn't have enough time to check out the profiles separately.

Cheers,
    Greg

Hi guys,

Check out my new guitar playthrough video for my band's song's called Replace Your Fear.
    I used a Camerock by Salvation Mods profile.

Have a nice day!

Greg

I've got the chance to try out the pack!
    I picked my favourite 10 profiles out of around 200.
    I highly reccomend it, Live Ready Sound did a pretty decent job! :thumbup:
    Check the result below! :evil:

Cheers,
    Greg

All right pals,
    This one is a long awaited profile for me. ?
    I've got the chance to try out The Meshuggah Amp profile by Live Ready Sound. ?✊?
    ★ Get the profiles ? https://bit.ly/2WMXEas
    I highly reccomend it! Give it a try! ;)

Hey fellas,

I finished the fourth run of the 10 Hi-Gain Amp shootout with my newest E-II Horizon NT-7B axe. :) Find it below:

I also added the first end second series profiles for free download:
    https://www.omegadiatribe.com/download/

Cheerio :)

Thank you, Greg (Gergő?)! 8o

Oh, and a better-late-than-never welcome to the forum, mate! :thumbup:

Cheers pal! :thumbup:
    I'm going to put this 10 amps together for a free download as well, soon. Keep your eye on it! ;)

nice - many links included in your youtube post, but no mentioning of the profiler? maybe you can add another link?
    https://www.facebook.com/siriussoundlab/

some questions:
    You changed the cab, right? Makes all the profiles sound quite similiar...
    I did not profie a Mesa MKV and an Engl Powerball. The Engl sounds significantly different, the MKV again very similiar to my the other examples. Where are those two profiles from?

Yepp, forget your link buddy, sorry. I used templates for the links of my videos. Will write it right now!
    Yes, I changed the cabs. I preferred the Mesa Mark IV cab more, than the original cabs in the profile.
    I used 7 of your profiles and 2 other profiles, I've got them from a friend who works at the Kemper Distribution in Hungary.

Amazing profiles! I have so much fun with it. Thanks again bro! :thumbup:

Cheerio <3