Posts by Farko63

Hi All

I always used the Kemper out for connect it to my audiocard without issues.

After upgrade I get lost connection issue and resolved it after connect, with another cable,

the out of Audiocard with input of Kemper spdif for synchronize the signal.

A doubt : what we can use Kemper input spdif for ? we need of it only for sync signal ?

Ciao

ciao a tutti amici kemperiani , io possiedo kemper stage , io riesco a registrare sentire in cuffia e riascoltarlo una volta registrato in cuffia , pero quando mando in play la mia backing track non ricevo niente dalle casse monitor il che ho i due cavi bilanciati canon alle casse e jack al kemper main out il resto del retro della scarlett 212 ho i cavi per poter registrare , ora volevo collegare un mixer per poter sentire tutto cio datemi un consiglio come coleegare il mixer grazie mille a presto

Se ho capito bene in uscita alla scheda audio non hai collegato niente : ecco perché senti solo dalla cuffia.

Dovresti montare dei monitor in uscita alla scarlett.

Il mixer non serve a meno che devi registrare una band in presa diretta.

Ciao

Hi

You can record Kemper directly connected on your audio interface with a great sound: any kind of hardware is not needed.

Could be improved with spdif connection between kemper out and audio interface in.

Are you sure that cabinet is enable on output ?

Try to cut high frequency usually around 4-5 k for less digital sound...

Ciao

Hi

For your Info:

How connect Kemper with Audio card

PS: check Direct Monitor...must be on off....

Then I think if you connect Monitor out (Stereo) on 212 Inputs, you'll listen the headphone out of 212 in mono with sound L+R mixed of course if you'll use a DAW you'll be able to put on left input 1 and on right Input 2 of 212.

The 212 have only drivers and missing a little software mixer for this kind of issue.

Thank you for share your experience!

just a curiosity : FRFR 108 set seem be just push a lot of bass, was needed a subwoofer ? it improved or made sound more confused on bass frequency?

Enjoy man :P

Ciao

In my opinion Audiotechnica are to much bright : great for clean but to much open on overdrive sounds.

I replaced it with a Beyer DT 770 32 ohm more equilibrate on sound.

At the end depend of your personal taste

Ciao