Posts by BB2019

Are you planning to run the HX Stomp 4CM? I had that setup once upon a time with the Axe FX8. It worked really well. Since then, Kemper has caught up or surpassed other brands on delay and reverb, so I'm finding a rich pallet of unique drives to be my only functional need these days.

Yes, 4CM. I do like the reverbs the delays on the Kemper more but I also like the HX's as well. I guess I am more in love with the overdrives of the HX. Maybe it's because I have used them for so long now. But I also like octaves on the HX. BUT, I do like the Kempers too. Lol. I think overtime, after I get a Kemper board, I may go straight Kemper. One thing for sure, using both right now has got me very happy. I don't see a limitation on either as of yet. What a wonderful time to be a guitarist.

I am a little over two weeks into the Kemper. I am blow away, it's my end all in amps. I have already came to that conclusion. Very simple to use in reality and the ease to edit any profile to YOUR tone fantastic. I like your setup. Very clean and streamlined. I don't have the pedalboard as of yet but I have setup the HX Effects via midi. I am currently waiting for my two expression pedals to come tomorrow from FedEx. one pedal for the HX Effects and the other for the Kemper. I haven't used either units wahs or whammy's as of yet. I want to be as streamlined as possible too.

Never underestimate the importance of adjusting the cab module to fine tune the profiles. Wow. I must have spent 4 hours last night fine tuning a bunch of rigs. It was fun. Was able to take a "sick" day today and I just tested a bunch I did last night, Blown away. So far the Honeymoon is rocking! ???

Hmmm I find RM very useful with thousands of amps ,

I can manage them and put some order in there . Its not perfect but it does serve a great purpose here and bottom line , it works .

That and Toastme working together, i can't complain . it's not perfect but at least my tone is .... LOL I'm happy

?

Thank you all for the warm welcomes.

Last night I started really digging into the Kemper. Love the cabinet fine tuning options. Very cool.

I hooked up my Line 6 HX Effects box to the Kemper last night. They compliment each other nicely.

I have never midi'd in my life. Tonight, I am going to try and hook up the Kemper with the HX to switch through the Kemper via midi. Wish me luck.. Lol.

Old dog learning new tricks. ?

Welcome! Glad you're getting a grip on it, hard to break something unless you drop it. Backups are your best friend:thumbup:

Yeah I figured I better learn to back everything up. I went as far as to buying a new laptop to be nothing but a dedicated tool for my Kemper and recordings. Lol. Love tax returns. ?

Thanks for the welcome!

I ran a Dual Rec from 1995 and in vintage mode it is as good a lead tone as I have ever heard. There are some really opinionated tone snobs in those forums.

I concur. Was playing a Tremoverb for years, vintage mode as well. That amp being stolen from me has led me to where I'm at today.. Kemperfide.

Hello all! BB here from the Gulf Coast, Redneck Riviera.

Bought my Powerhead 2 weeks ago now. Love it! A little daunting at first because I was afraid of breaking it because technology is not my forte. This is all knew to me. The lingo and all. I was very worried that I made a mistake. Well, two weeks into it and I am really blown away by it. Running it into a Headrush FRFR mostly right now. Although, I plugged it into my old Marshall 412 and it rocked. Looking at getting a good 212 soon.

I have also bought some Big Hairy Profiles and Top Jimmy profiles. Being a novice to technology, I was excited to see how easy everything was to load them.

I am now on the hunt for a great Mesa Tremoverb (Vintage setting) profile since I miss that amp. Well, I am excited for this forum and the rig exchange as well as being Kemperfide. ? Thanks!

Thank you :)

No, thank you. I haven't perfected that Black Hole Sun tone just yet. You have motivated me into digging more into it. Pete Thorn just released a video today talking about his setup for it. so with that and your video, I am going in like a mad man. lol