Rebind front-panel DELAY and REVERB controls?

• Here's something that just occurred to me...

There are some interesting limitations, I think, to the way the Kemper delay and reverb front-panel controls work. IIUC, these are permanently bound to the delay and reverb slots; those slots are post-amplifier.

If you're doing music that's rooted in the `70s and later, that fixed positioning is a good choice. Earlier than that, though, you might want to put *both* delay and reverb ahead of the amp in order to be period-correct.

I believe that you can put any effect in any slot on the KPA, so there *is* a workaround. But in placing delay or reverb in some slot *other than* their designated slots, you lose the convenient front-panel direct access to the important parameters of those effects.

No big deal... just an observation.

It might be nice if a future OS release offered a way to bind the front-panel delay and reverb controls to a delay and reverb in *any* slot.

• I believe that you can put any effect in any slot on the KPA, so there *is* a workaround. But in placing delay or reverb in some slot *other than* their designated slots, you lose the convenient front-panel direct access to the important parameters of those effects.

Delay and reverb are only available in the 'Delay' and 'Reverb' sections at the moment.

and wecome! :)