Record korg Tr keyboard

• why not ? I did record lots of my synth track thru the KPA (mainly for grain or effects ) you should either deactivate AMP or / and CAB section , be aware that some effects do not work on the whole frequency range.

If you keep the AMP section on :
    There are some rig preamps pack on kemper site that should be OK. I often use a marshall rig to fatten the grain of my synth tracks for grainy mid leads.

Get an ear to this track : Kaossilator thru KPA (drones)

This stoner also has a distorded moog like (thx to the KPA & JTM 50 rig ) Kaossilator track

• Hi.

It really depends on what kind of sound you're after.
    Synths can really be transformed and generally sound very exciting (to me) when distortion and effects are added.

If you're looking for a more subtle mic preamp sound, take a look at the profiles users have made from those.
    For exsample Downfall Studio's 'Avalon' and 'Neve' profiles. Just be aware that these are profiles of emulations of those preamps.

r.u.sirius also has made a few mic preamp profiles.

• Ok maybe I misunderstood ?( I thought he was trying to profile the Korg LOL

Sorry.

ROFL !

Synths can really be transformed and generally sound very exciting (to me) when distortion and effects are added

Yeah I second that, the sound of synths thru KPA can totally transform a flat synth to some organic & fat layer of sound, much more than on guitars but in an unpredictable way ( too much gain >> super thin ) it really depends on the rigs.