Idiot needs help: FCB with UNO setup

• Thanks in advance, I'm a real dumbass when it comes to this stuff.

I have...
    Stomp A always on WAH
    Switch 6 set as Stomp B (Comp)
    Switch 7 set as Stomp C (OD)
    Switch 8 set as Stomp D (Boost or Mod)
    Switch 9 ( X )
    Switch 10 (Tempo)

Now I'd like...
    Switch 1 as MOD
    Switch 2 as Delay
    Switch 3 as Reverb
    Is this possible or do Switches 1-5 only switch Rigs? At the moment they don't switch Rigs, and if I press on a Switch and HOLD for 3 seconds the LED doesn't flash so I can assign it to MOD/Delay/Reverb...???

How do I make Expression Pedal B on the FCB a Volume Pedal?

• Hi Guitartone,

1. you have to calibrate the pedals of the FCB 1010: (use the manual of Uno4Kemper and Behringer - It's a good description)

Press Button 1+5 - Power on
    put the pedal 1 to 0
    press bank up
    put the pedal 1 to 128
    press bank up

and the same with the second pedal. (in the FCB you can see - I'm not sure - switch one for pedal one and switch two for pedal two)

2. After done it go to the KPA in "System" you have to set the expression pedal by turning the knobs under the KPA display - I guess expression pedal 1 = wahwah, expression pedal 2 = volume (I don't know it without standing
    in front of the KPA) - you can see the result in the display of the KPA.

Now it should work.

Unfortunately I'm not sitting in front of my KPA cause I'm at work - maybe there's no error in my description.

I hope it helps - have fun!

Greetz
    Peter :thumbup:

KPA-Rackversion with Line6 Powercab 112
    :thumbup: :love: :thumbup:

• Assuming you have the stock UNO chip...the Wa you have to assign to cc7 in the FCB1010. Then you will have wa on what ever program(Profile) you assign a WA to. And go into master in the KPA and assign a program change number to the profiles you want to be able to change with the switches.

• Using the Kemper UNO chip, so I'll just add a Wah to Stomp A of every Profile. :)

Got pedals working fine, got to love the tuner activating when the volume pedal is turned down...smart stuff.

Headache, backache, etc. need to sleep, still don't have a clue how to make the UP/Down and Switches 1-5 change Rigs...do I have to program/assign the Rigs in using the Kemper Midi settings?

I told you guys I was stupid when it comes to this Midi stuff. :)

• Lance, come on, RTFM, here is a link to the cheat sheet:
    A Uno4K can be programmed in a minute.
    http://www.uno4kemper.com/cheatsheet.png

Sleep well! 8)

• Lance, come on, RTFM, here is a link to the cheat sheet:
    A Uno4K can be programmed in a minute.
    http://www.uno4kemper.com/cheatsheet.png

Sleep well! 8)

All done now.
    Easy once you've done it, but difficult when you're doing it for the first time...I've never even looked at the Midi settings page on the Kemper. :)
    Now I'm a expert.

Btw, for the record.
    I don't know what an I-Phone is, or an I-Pad, or an APP, or how to go Online using my Cell phone, etc, etc, etc...
    My cell phone is for making and receiving phone calls and sending and receiving SMS, that's it. :thumbup: