Profiling Quirk ???

• I'm calling this a quirk but maybe it's just me being stupid. I seem to remember, if I select a rig, then go into profile mode, when I make a profile it will have all of the effects and information (speaker info, mic info, etc.) of the rig that I first called up. But tonight I made a bunch of profiles and they did not have any of the effects or rig info from the original rig. I tried it a couple of times but the new profile always came up with no effects and all of the info was blank. I wonder, did this happen with the last firmware that I loaded (which is not the latest), or am I just totally confused. Either way, it is a real bummer having to copy and paste all of the effects and enter all of the info into every single new profile that I made tonight. Can anybody shed any light on this?

Edited once, last by timowens ().

• WS - I'm at version 2.0.1, I'm pretty sure I've made profiles with this version so I'm not too sure it's a firmware issue.

nightlight - I've never had to do that, it would automatically keep all of the settings from the profile that I had selected when I went into profile mode.

Thanks guys, I'll try again today, maybe I just hit the wrong button last night, who knows...

• Great to hear that everything is working fine!
    Think over to change to firmware 2.1.1, it fixes an issue related to preamp gain, which was slightly lower in 2.1.0 in comparison to previous versions. A lot of my crunch sounds had not enough gain with FW 2.01, I don´t know if this has any effect effect with the profiling process and recalling this sound with a later firmware. :?:

Play it like you mean it.