G-system

• The G-System is due for an update. The mere fact that you cannot route the modulation effects before the preamp/loop made it a somewhat antiquated device before it was ever released. I spoke with TC, and they said that they are working on a dual processor unit that will increase functionality for alternate routing, and improved performance.

Formerly known as 'MacFangus'

Edited once, last by Lebowski ().

• any idea when it will be out for selling?
    I think of buying an G-system but if a new product is coming up it might be better
    to wait and buy the new thing or to wait unteil price for g-system goes another 200 Euros down ..

• I too am considering the G-System however if they are going to upgrade this device best to wait! I have been on the fence with either buying this or individual pedals which would cost about the same with an additional midi floor controller.

• I've had two G-System units (standard and ib modified), but sold both within 3 months of purchase. Sounded good going into two combo amplifiers as stereo... Not so good using the 4 x cable method. I found them glitchy, and tech support wasn't nearly as good as Kemper.

The TC 2290 delay was IMO the last great product from TC Electronic. If you're a Kemper owner, consider purchasing a 2290 delay off of ebay, and run it in the Kemper stereo effects loop. :)

Formerly known as 'MacFangus'