Kemper featuring heavily on new album

• I've been writing and recording an album for release this coming December and I've pretty much relied on the Kemper the whole time. It's such a great recording tool! If you're interested in the sounds, here's a link to one of the not quite finished tracks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN_qU8vQn9s

I used a Bognor Xtacy/Tri-amp and Modded Marshall TSL profile, and possibly some more that I've currently forgotten about ;)

• Very nice work, Dave! Why no mention of the Kemper? The graphic makes it appear that you're using Hughes & Kettner ... ?(

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Where did you get the Hughes&Kettner Tri-Amp profiles ?

• When I made this video I wasn't really thinking of promoting the Kemper as such, But I posted it on this forum to show it being used, most of the time all of the rhythms are from the Kemper and sometimes for solo's too.

• Jemdave,

nice to have you on board, too. Right after this i listened to your instrumental version of "Everything I Do ..."

When after years of training, exercise and noodling, you can forget about all of it and just play, sometimes just sometimes something magical is created ...

M.U.S.I.C.

Thank you for this :thumbup:

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.