Master volume bug

• Hi there
    My master volume is usually set at around 2 or 3.
    Sometimes when I turn the master knob to increase the volume just a little, the screen display indicates that the volume is at 9.9
    I then have to turn the knob all the way down and up again.
    Has anybody experienced that?
    I'm using firmware 2.1
    Thx
    matt

• Hi
    Thanks for your answers
    Yes I'm using a Roland expression pedal
    I'll update the firmware pretty soon, I'll let you know
    (Anyway, iy's not a big issue here, I just wanted to mention it)

• I have had my master volume go silent twice in 1 week...one time required a complete restart....I'm only 1 update behind current...is this a known issue? Once with a Roland expression pedal and once without...

• i was about to open a thread for this, and I found this instead. I have 2.0.1 and still have the issue.....well: it is not a big issue anyways.

I first saw this on the lower volume, the one close to the presence knob. check the video below out. the jumping starts at minute 0.13. after a couple of jumping it then acts normally.

the thing happens to me without V pedals attached: I simply don't use volume pedals but expression assigned to wah and pitch.

kemper knob

I still have to try the issue adviced in the link Gianfranco mentioned. might be the right one.

p.s.: sorry for the big video, had no way of having it smaller. but you can right click to save it

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music