Direct stereo tuning and fx

• Im playing in a trio and sometimes I wish I could pan my guitar sound left and have fx at right, or have a direct clean sound left and distortion right.or make the guitar sound go frome left to right in the tempo I want. can we have this?
    Would be great.

• You can already do this, unless you're already using all of the Kemper's outputs. For instance, you can cheat and use (this example might be wrong) the Direct Out for your dry left signal and then one of the Main Outs for your wet FX, stuff like that. Page 14 of the Reference Manual should give you some ideas.

No no!! Im talking about presets here or exp pedal, not the output signal back of Kemper. I want to change the pan in the midle of the song live, maybe with presets . So I need a pan control or pan FX i can control, maybe in midi. example: playing a song and having guitar solo one in left speaker and guitar solo two in right speaker live.

Edited 4 times, last by strengdal ().

• Must be fun for the people in the audience.
    The folks sitting on the left hand side of the venue can hear your first solo, the folks sitting on the right hand side of the venue hear your second solo but can't figure out why they couldn't hear your first solo. ;)

How about you supply every member of the audience with a set of headphones so they can hear what you're trying to do? ;)

• I cant believe all the strange comments I got on this one, hi! be serious guys!!! A simple pan control would not be difficult at all to use in Kemper. This unit is hi tech and I got answers from you that belongs in the 50`S? To say that all the bands you here live is mono is totally wrong. If you sit on the left side you can still hear things going on on the right side, except if you just got one ear on the left side of your brain? or you can pay more money to get a ticket in the midle. :) I dont think a god friend of mine Thomas Nordegg would like this kind of answer. Check out this video, this should be the goal for Kemper. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y6ugZWNPis

Edited 3 times, last by strengdal ().

• I will not question your intentions here. If you like to do that, do it. :)
    But I do question your request to provide some sort of mixing capabilities inside the Profiler. Seriously, you know that this is something that should be done outside of the kemper, e.g. a small MIDI controlled mixer. The Profiler can provide the signals you need and the panning of the signals could (and should) be done externally, imho.

• Well, it seems to me that the OP is just asking for some panning fx. It's a legitimate request I think, certainly more common that many others I've read on this board :)

Peace and axes

• Well, it seems to me that the OP is just asking for some panning fx. It's a legitimate request I think, certainly more common that many others I've read on this board :)

Peace and axes

Thanks! viabcroce!
    I remember the pod xt pro had a modulation fx called auto pan. What i need is a modified auto pan i can control with exp pedal, and turn the auto off. Or change preset in midi. And if we get the upgrade with two profiles at the same time, this fx would be realy handy if we can pan the profiles. 8)

Edited 2 times, last by strengdal ().