No option to turn on SPDIF on input menu?

• Thank you! That was exactly right! I have the SpDIF in and out connected to the Digi 002 Running pro tools 7.4, and managed to record a DI and an effected track. I can't figure out the correct Pro Tools settings routing to play the DI track back thru the Kemper to actually reamp it. Anyone know or suggest a resource for that routing? Thanks again!

• In Reaper, it's just a matter of adding a send to the appropriate hardware out, if that helps at all. I'm not having much luck searching for Pro Tools routing stuff... it looks like you have some kind Output routing matrix, with Pro Tools' software outs down one side and your hardware outs along the top. SPDIF should show up in there, make sure the the software SPDIF out is being sent to the hardware SPDIF... I guess?

• "Input Source" has the SPDIF setting now. If you put on "SPDIF Reamp", it'll let you use the front input normally unless a SPDIF signal from your interface is detected.

Would someone mind explaining this, please?

I've set up as per instructions but I cannot get the clean track to go through the reamp track. I think Cubase is set correctly

When I select Input on the Kemper there is no SPDIF option

• Thanks

OK, done that and it's feeding back

I've got SPDIF out on interface connected to SPDIF in on Kemper

I've got SPDIF in on interface connected to SPDIF out on Kemper

On the clean track I've got it to output to SPDIF output

On the reamp track I've set it to input from the SPDIF input

Does that sound right?

• Sounds like a routing is not correct. SPDIF left is the DAW dry signal send. Be sure that the DI track is the only source to go to SPDIF left. The reamp track should not go to SPDIF, too.

• There's no SPDIF left or right.

I've created one stereo input SPDIF bus and one stereo output SPIDF bus

Cubase DI track >> SPDIF Out on interface >> SPDIF In on Kemper >> SPDIF Out on Kemper >> SPDIF In on interface >> Cubase Re-amp track

There's obviously a loop going on somewhere but I can't figure out where.

• Thanks - but still no joy

The reamp track is now recording another clean track. It's obviously not going through the Kemper.

I found your video on youtube and tried following it. I think I'm actually more confused now than I was before I watched it 8| :)

Why do you reroute the inputs on the tracks that have already been recorded?

I have recorded a clean track along with the affected track. As I understand it, I need set this track to output to SPDIF then create a new track with its input set to SPDIF. Is that right?

I think the problem might lie with me not understanding Focusurite mix control